Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 14 of 14   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Samurai
i'm thinking about hosting a pokemon collab in the far future so i need opinions from people pls

idea #1: pokemon as a stickfigure, kicking the shit out of another stickfigure
idea #2: pokemon as a stickfigure, fighting another pokemon stickfigure as a joint of two animators
idea #3: a crew battle of animators, each with a pokemon and jointing with another person

im the best ssf2 zelda

Soldier
Elex wrote:
i'm thinking about hosting a pokemon collab in the far future so i need opinions from people pls

idea #1: pokemon as a stickfigure, kicking the shit out of another stickfigure
idea #2: pokemon as a stickfigure, fighting another pokemon stickfigure as a joint of two animators
idea #3: a crew battle of animators, each with a pokemon and jointing with another person

just made me think of a sort of pokemon based off of their rhg/duelist in idea #3
Side not: this seems to be like a silhouette kind of thing. Idk if this would work very well

also seems more of a joint, but i can see how it could be a collab. The first idea btw isn't all that creative because it just seems like another generic fighting collab just that they're replaced with japanese monsters that can fit into these tiny balls. The second idea is, well, pretty much the first idea. except the stickfigure thats getting its ass kicked is a pokemon too. Idk

The thir idea seems like the best idea.

I'm not sure if you should go for this whole entire collab idea because
1. If you're going for quality parts, then you better set a standard. I can only think of like 8 year olds that would actually still play the current pokemon games.
2. It seems a bit hard. Drawing silhouettes is a tad bit harder than stick figures. This would scare off some people. And I don't think that just having different coloured stick men would actually let the audience know how this was a collab based around pokemon.

These are just things i came up with just now, but in the end it's your choice if you want to do it or not. @Elex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ washo tyred

Monk
Hey3210 wrote:
fLunk wrote:
Having an idea for a "Football Collab"
Main concept is that there's a football game and the quarter back yells 'go long' and launches the football soooo far. Basically what people would animate is their character chasing the football hoping they catch it but they dont succeed.

So for this idea, I was thinking that you could group up some entries and play them all together, like all of them running at once. And it doesn't have to be all at once. It could be 1 person and then 5 seconds later another one joins in and then 3 secs later another one joins and so forth. Just an idea I had, but your original one is great as well. I like this idea, and I reckon you could get a bunch of good stuff out of this.

@flunk

Oh shit good idea, it'd take a lot longer in editing so i'd limit the amount of people on screen at once. I'll keep this mind for when my other collab finishes up.

Faction:Helios - Duelist:Castor & Pollux

Samurai
oh yeah i never actually thought if it should be silhouettes or sticks lol either way it's probably not very charismatic

im the best ssf2 zelda

Page 14 of 14   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.