Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 14 of 15   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Samurai
i'm thinking about hosting a pokemon collab in the far future so i need opinions from people pls

idea #1: pokemon as a stickfigure, kicking the shit out of another stickfigure
idea #2: pokemon as a stickfigure, fighting another pokemon stickfigure as a joint of two animators
idea #3: a crew battle of animators, each with a pokemon and jointing with another person

im the best ssf2 zelda

Soldier
Elex wrote:
i'm thinking about hosting a pokemon collab in the far future so i need opinions from people pls

idea #1: pokemon as a stickfigure, kicking the shit out of another stickfigure
idea #2: pokemon as a stickfigure, fighting another pokemon stickfigure as a joint of two animators
idea #3: a crew battle of animators, each with a pokemon and jointing with another person

just made me think of a sort of pokemon based off of their rhg/duelist in idea #3
Side not: this seems to be like a silhouette kind of thing. Idk if this would work very well

also seems more of a joint, but i can see how it could be a collab. The first idea btw isn't all that creative because it just seems like another generic fighting collab just that they're replaced with japanese monsters that can fit into these tiny balls. The second idea is, well, pretty much the first idea. except the stickfigure thats getting its ass kicked is a pokemon too. Idk

The thir idea seems like the best idea.

I'm not sure if you should go for this whole entire collab idea because
1. If you're going for quality parts, then you better set a standard. I can only think of like 8 year olds that would actually still play the current pokemon games.
2. It seems a bit hard. Drawing silhouettes is a tad bit harder than stick figures. This would scare off some people. And I don't think that just having different coloured stick men would actually let the audience know how this was a collab based around pokemon.

These are just things i came up with just now, but in the end it's your choice if you want to do it or not. @Elex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ washo tyred

Monk
Hey3210 wrote:
fLunk wrote:
Having an idea for a "Football Collab"
Main concept is that there's a football game and the quarter back yells 'go long' and launches the football soooo far. Basically what people would animate is their character chasing the football hoping they catch it but they dont succeed.

So for this idea, I was thinking that you could group up some entries and play them all together, like all of them running at once. And it doesn't have to be all at once. It could be 1 person and then 5 seconds later another one joins in and then 3 secs later another one joins and so forth. Just an idea I had, but your original one is great as well. I like this idea, and I reckon you could get a bunch of good stuff out of this.

@flunk

Oh shit good idea, it'd take a lot longer in editing so i'd limit the amount of people on screen at once. I'll keep this mind for when my other collab finishes up.

rotting in hell atm

Samurai
oh yeah i never actually thought if it should be silhouettes or sticks lol either way it's probably not very charismatic

im the best ssf2 zelda

Villager
I know thanksgiving is over, but why not this! There is a great feast in which everyone may partake in, and after a parade of epic proportions. Yes, I’m talking about a Thanksgiving community collab. I know the did one for all the major holidays, so why not have a collab where everyone can gather around and show our thanks for this wonderful opportunity to be together.

The first part could be about gathering/making the feast. From making the turkey, to desserts, to whatever meal you want to bring. Then a showing (somehow) of everyone who participated eating at a table. Finally a parade with floats of peoples Factions/Clans/Groups at the end.

I know I won’t be able to host this, but just an idea for anyone who wants to try. Please help make this a reality. Opinions, comments, ideas are all welcome.

~ “I’d like to cut back on the Thanksgiving leftovers, but I can’t quit cold turkey”

~"To draw cartoons for a living requires someone who is very animated"

Ninja
I have an idea for an "epic entry collab" where you animate a character making an epic entrance (or, as Deadpool would call it, a superhero landing) This is supposed to just be a simple collab where you can pretty much animate anything

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: Piggui, G-Puncher

Ninja
Hey, just an idea but I'm wondering if a LittleBigPlanet tribute collab would work? You design obstacle courses inspired by the game, using various powerups, minigame concepts and other items from it, and have your character go through them.
I'm just not sure if enough people would be interested in something like this.

Disregard all that is stated above.

Villager
I’ve had this idea of an ice skating collab circling in my head for a long time now: Participants animate their duelist, character, whatever, skating on ice. It’s a simple idea that can either have violance (where cheesy winter themed fighting is involved) or no violance (and it’s just a character skating in a fancy way or something :>).

I also thought of starting a collab where the participants animate using a program or medium they haven’t used before (ie, Flash user tries stop motion, Pivot user tries... traditional animation. Is that the term for it? is that even allowed?)

I’ve even thought of merging them together to create something unique, which is probably what i’ll do if that first idea ever floats.

What do you guys think?

Ninja
If Hyun would allow it, I am thinking of making a collab where his character's hat got lost in the wind and he's sending out a distress signal to get his hat back... Basically, entries will show people trying to retrieve a hat that's flowing in the wind, but of course, they fail to do so since if they caught the hat, the collab will then end. I don't know if I should make this collab with a template, or make it like the Dojo collab where everyone creates their own settings for their entry. That's my idea, what do you guys think? (I might put up a thread after I finish my current duel)...Credit to @LegitGuy45 since he talked about it in discord and I wanna turn it into a collab

XENO

Ninja
Xenophacilus wrote:
If Hyun would allow it, I am thinking of making a collab where his character's hat got lost in the wind and he's sending out a distress signal to get his hat back... Basically, entries will show people trying to retrieve a hat that's flowing in the wind, but of course, they fail to do so since if they caught the hat, the collab will then end. I don't know if I should make this collab with a template, or make it like the Dojo collab where everyone creates their own settings for their entry. That's my idea, what do you guys think? (I might put up a thread after I finish my current duel)...Credit to @LegitGuy45 since he talked about it in discord and I wanna turn it into a collab

that actually sounds pretty fun!

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: Piggui, G-Puncher

Page 14 of 15   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.