Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 15 of 16   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Villager
Here's an idea I put on the Dojo Discord. People seemed to like it, so i thought i would post it here.

THE CEREAL BOX COLLAB
Two people. In a kitchen. With a cereal box. Both of them are trying to get the cereal box. They (and the cereal box) start and stop in the same place and position. So everyone can just animate on their own, instead of a joint. People liked it, though, because it wasn't a fighting-specific collab. It could be like, a dancing competition or something. Anyway, that was my idea.

don't eat me, k

Villager
Quick pitch: What do you folks think about Death by Dojo? Basically it'd be another Kill Crazy Jay / Haunted Mansion thing.

No one has done it here, I think, so why not? Would it be plagiarism?

Farmer
Um... Okay, this is my new idea for a collab. So, the point is, there are two stick figures: one is you, the other one is the opponent. This collab is based on the legendary party game called Musical Chairs. You and the opponent is going to steal the only chair. You will win(how do you win? It's up to you). I think this collab would take a long to prepare... So if I publish this, please check out the thread :D

Question. What is the difference between me and Hyun?
Answer: I suck, but Hyun doesn't.

Villager
Has anyone made a black hole collab?

To be inanimate is to be dead.
To animate is to cause to come to life.
To be animated is to be lively.

Stay woke. Animate.

Ninja
The YouTube Comment Collab

Just a regular fighting room collab...but the twist is the characters you use must come from the comments in the YouTube Section of Hyun's Dojo

In many videos there has been comments of people requesting their characters to be animated so why not answer to their pleas and do it in a collab. They even wrote out the details of their characters in the comment section.

Just screenshot the comment of the character you want to animate and then animate it in a room fighting regular stickfigures.

It's a simple idea but I think this twist might work out and please the YouTube comment section. It might even turn into a series xD

XENO

Farmer
I had this Idea for a long time since 2015.....how about the Anger of stick tribute collab....im sure my buddy J-park will love it...its kinda like deadly runners with more spice....animate a black stick figure killing zombie stick figure while running and dodging and hopping obstacles
you can add weapns to the black stick figure to make it more cool and maybe make him turn into hulk and smash those horrible zombies....and you can animate the stickfigure riding a helicopter or a robot...end in the end there will be a purple stick boss and you have to defeat it....then uh that's it....
tell what you guys think?

Dark..Darker...yet Darker

Ninja
I have had this idea for some time it would be called Test stick collab you know how people have these orange test sticks or really a test stick of some kind we’ll it’s time to bring them to light in this collab where your duelist will kick the crap or punch crap out of him

You would have to have a dojo duels official duelist and I would have to judge them based off of there skill as they will have to fill out a template thingy lol that’s my idea for now Cnc?

Animating Since Feb 4 2017

"Its a trap" -Derp123

Villager
i had this idea inspired from a video where people do this crazy spinning kicks and tricks martial arts (its called martial arts tricking)...... to simply put it you animate the stickman by doing crazy martial art spin, flips and kicks. this improves animators sense of 3d perspective and balance of anatomy and structure... another great inspiration for this is pivot blimp where he does realistic martial art animation, doing flips and stuff... the problem is that it might be actually prettttttttttyyyyyyyy hard because ive done this myself, took me an hour or so just to do this simple flip kicks... this requires alot of thinking and imagination in alot of different angle and perspective... thats about it... i need cnc

Ninja
Depression Collab
Show a depressed Figure getting attacked or whatever and fight in a psychotic sad way.
Playing XXXTentacion music in the background

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Monk
Yo, someone make a stephan stephansson (robby rotten) tribute collab, im really busy at the moment, but dear lord this man deserves a collab

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Page 15 of 16   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.