Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
Hello !

So, in a way, i'm wrong cause
Animate CC's cam is way less buggy and support way more the add of detail in a scene BUT,

what's annoys me is the way we are allowed to use it, basically, Vcam had a way better way of use because of the onion skin, and the fact that we can use the keyboard arrows to use it, we can't do both of that in the Animate CC's cam and it's really annoying cause it's very difficult to be precise in the movement of the cam, it's really rough

If one of you guys use Animate CC last version, do you have some tips to use the cam the same way we used the Vcam before ? Is there some settings that i'm missing ?

"Mmh... Upgrades !"

Samurai
you can just do tweens it overall makes the movements more precise than using arrowkeys

and yeah you can't use filters like blur to make cool stuff but you can still import a vcam from online probably

im the best ssf2 zelda

Soldier
it's very difficult to be free by using tweens,
for example I like a lot to give the impression that the camera is hold by someone so I like to move it a little bit

with Animate CC's cam it's quite impossible to do that because with the mouse there is like a little magnet when you move the camera, and it's not because of the magnet tool cause I always have it desactivate when I want to move objects

"Mmh... Upgrades !"

Soldier
So I kind of resolved my problem if anyone interested

I just draw a rectangle on a new guide layer who is the same size than the camera, I do the moves I want to do with it, and then just re-do the moves on the Animate's camera tool

it's still extra work tho

"Mmh... Upgrades !"

Samurai
yeah you can do that with the camera itself gg you wasted time animating an entire layer

im the best ssf2 zelda

Soldier
Did you even read my first post ?

"Mmh... Upgrades !"

Samurai
anything you wanna do with a normal vcam you can do with the adobe animate vcam, there's no point using arrow keys on a normal vcam then trying to do the same thing on the cc vcam (because you literally can't)

im the best ssf2 zelda

Soldier
I know you see that as a ridiculous extra work but, first, I'll do that only when needed, when I want to move my camera with arrow keys

and no, vcam and animate cc cam are not the same in terms of gameplay lol, using the motion tween is not enough for having a free use of the cam (for me)

this is why I do my new layer with the rectangle, move my rectangle with arrow keys and also I use his onion skin (a thing that there is also not in animate cc cam)
and then re-do on the Animate cc cam with the mouse using my rectangle (my rectangle is basically a guide or whatever you want)

this is extra work but if someone have a better idea, i'm in

I'll post a thread on adobe's website anyway concerning the cam

"Mmh... Upgrades !"

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.