Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
So as a person who usually enjoys the role play thing it has come to my attention that you need an actual duelist to actually do things. You can’t put lore or backstory for a little hype for your character before their official release(September 22 2018 madness day). Starting factions requires rice which can only be earned from something called dojo duels, now I get that it promotes user projects but for me it seems like something in the way of others to really shine. I won’t really be submitting something here for a while and making a 30 second animation test for a guy is going to take a little bit, again I understand why you want to do this but for all of the effort just to make duelist just to join or start or do anything really does not promote new users. Make like a new users section or something, some people don’t have the chance to do what dojo duelist can do.

Thank you for your time

Madness is all that’s left after the world ends, so enjoy it as much as you can

Samurai
the standards to joining dojo duels is supposed to prove your motivation/commitment, and if that wall wasn't there then dojo duels would get really unorganized and half-assed with all the fucking CHILDREN on this site

rhg made it work even though there were barely any limitations because most of the members on the rhg forums were the slightest bit mature

im the best ssf2 zelda

Villager
I understand that but I’m not talking about having an edit to dojo duels, I’m talking about some of the things within it that could be put in a new section/ topic. I mean I can’t put a backstory to a character without having a duelist application. If they want to test my motivation/ commitments fine, but I want them to give me the freedom to put something up for people to judge so that the creator of a character for dojo duels can be add upon. Project nexus 2 forums did something similar with their website. I can put stories, join rps, even create factions with little to no mess. It takes careful management as well as consumer support but it can be done.

Monk
Go ahead and make a character and do whatever with them, I don't think you need a new section. If you want feedback before making your duelist just make a Google doc and tell people to critique it on the discord. Don't expect anyone to care though, the reality it there's a ton of duelists with long backstories. You can likely RP on the discord too without a duelist page.

Villager
Then why have a website that includes all those things for dojo duelist exclusives? Now I won’t be really do much on here but it would be nice if it can attract people without having a lot of things locked behind dojo duelist stuff.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.