Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Actually, this is my first flash animation. And I haven't finished it :p

I'm just curious on how do you make the final product, when played, actually fit the whole screen for people to watch. So far, whenever I try to test my flash animation through Control, Test Movie, my animation wouldn't fit the whole screen. I hope you guys understand what I'm experiencing here as I would definitely hate myself for having to restart working on my project just because of a single option which I should've tweaked before proceeding with making my first animation. Or maybe it's just me being anxious about the end resolution of the movie. Either way, it would be a relief to get a reply from you guys.

Thanks! :)

Global Mod
@Vingry gonna move your topic to the "Help / Q&A" section as it fitted here more ^_^
We recommend any question threads you wanna put up and ask at people to put it here instead! Thank you~

Grasshopper
@Sareth I see. Thanks for informing me as well as moving my topic here directly. Really appreciate it! :)

Soldier
if you mean resolution, try not to use the default 550 x 400..

try 800 x 450... most people use it...

Monk
Google "Newgrounds Swivel", it's a program you stick any size of .swf in and you can make it a full size video file. The swf is the file you created when you hit Ctrl enter.

The starting size which MrReign suggested actually makes no difference for the final resolution that Swivel can output (other than the Aspect Ratio).

That said, working with a higher stage size in flash can reduce slight vibration of tweens but it previews slower and probably has higher chance of crashing.

Grasshopper
@MrRe1gn @HeartOfTheStorm Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll go try them right away.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.