Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Hello all, hope you're having a wonderful day. So here's the problem : recently I moved from flash 8 to Animate CC, and I had to change the code for the Vcam, I used the one that Alan Becker posted in one of his videos but the problem is that the Logo doesnt appear. I tried putting it in code frame but didnt work. Halp pls

Hi !

Forum Mod
@MrKawkawa I moved your topic to the Help / Q&A section as it fitted there more appropriately. I hope you get the answers you're looking for.

Hi

Villager
@DerpyMan ay okey thanks, forgot to post here :D

Hi !

Monk
Not familiar with Alan Becker's tutorial, but if you didn't know: if you use an AS2 vcam from Flash 8 in CC (which only uses AS3), it'll give an error.
Here's my modified AS3 vcam, it's the best one hands-down and has instructions on where to add your logo.
If you've already placed an old vcam all over the stage and it's inconvenient to replace the whole thing, replace the code in your current vcam with my vcam's code. Then inside your vcam movieclip, click on the viewfinder (the part you want hidden when playing), make sure it's a Movieclip (F8), and at the top-right give it the Instance name of vCamInner_MC

Villager
@HeartOfTheStorm that actually worked, thank you so much ;D

Hi !

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.