Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Farmer
Yea so, does anyone here use opentoonz for animating? If so, how do you animate in it? is there a 'best way' to animate in it? I just wanna know cause, I use it and i might be animating in the most difficult way.

My Duelist
Duel meh!

Global Mod
@Axis I'm sure there's people around here that use Opentoonz, or have used Opentoonz in the past.
But there's plenty of tutorials on Youtube, so no reason for you to wait around. Get practicing!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... z+tutorial

Also, shoot Hyun a DM if you want Flash 8. (I think he can still hook you up)

Farmer
:O im interested.

My Duelist
Duel meh!

Villager
@Axis I use Opentoonz, but I don't know the "best way" to animate. I'm still learning too.

I think youtube tutorials can teach you a lot, so go with that first. If you can't find anything, then you can ask me. I might not know the answer, but at least we'll have two people searching the internet for the answer haha.

My Duelist: Wick

Currently Dueling: vs Stockton

Soldier
I started using it a few days ago and it's a pretty nice program, I quite like it. There's not really a best way to animate, though. You just gotta learn the basics and then move from there.

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

My duelist

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.