Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Hey guys, I need your help.

You see, I'm planning on doing a collaborative soon, but I need to get.to know the community first before I can do that. Yet, I still need a few things.

Is anyone able to create a background drawing of this video on YT called "Stomp on the ground"? You can find it here https://youtu.be/VW9wlPtDc50 and honestly, I recommend watching it. It's cool.

Also does anyone know of a website or anything, a application, that I can use to merge animations together so I can finalise any collaboration I host? I'm a noob.

Thanks!

Crystal Imitator[/s]

Farmer
Hi.

An application you could use to put some animations together is 'Hit Film Express' (it's the free version of it's 'pro-version'). It looks a bit complicated but nothing too complicated that you wouldn't know how to use. Just watch a few video's then and now. Another one i know of is 'Movie Maker' (the old one not the windows 10). You can google how to download it and stuff although, there is a chance (maybe about 25%) that Movie Maker will punch you it the gut by suddenly not working. On the other hand, it is easier to work on than Hit Film Exp.

MY DRAWING STUFF

Drawing Gallery & Webcomic(23/03/19)

MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:

> My Duelist
> Dueling 16bitmage & Sora08

Villager
Thank you so much for the help with my second problem, Axis. I am sure your words will help me become a great host, as i am good with people who are not trolls and such. *Laughs softly* I wish you luck with everything.

Crystal Imitator[/s]

Global Mod
@Crystal_Imitator going to move your topic to the "Help/Q&A" as any help or questions you have can be answered here :)
The Artwork section is only for showing off your art, but it is okay, I understand why you did post it there haha ^_^

Hope you get all the help you need!~

Villager
Thanks, @Sareth, uh... I guess i didn't think of WHERE to put it. XD. And i do aswell, as my artwork is horrible.

Crystal Imitator[/s]

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.