Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
hi

So swivel is a swf to video converting program, right? So animate cc has a new camera feature, right?
So I used the camera feature, and saved my animation to a swf file. I used swivel to convert it to a video,
but for some reason it wont work. I tried many things to resolve this problem,
and I discovered that if I turn the camera feature off, it suddenly started converting.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

wassup...

Soldier
Try using a custom VCAM.... I haven't used the camera feature in CC but VCAMs are pretty much what the majority of us use..

My Duelist

SCARLET KNIGHTS
We're currently underground, but feel free to join our Discord!

Dueling against Kursura

Villager
alright, thanks! I'll try that.

wassup...

Monk
There's a VCam that works well with Swivel at the top of my tutorials list here.

In the future you can ask multiple questions in one post so that you don't have to create so many threads.

Ninja
Animate CC's integrated camera isn't compatible with Swivel, however, if you still want to use it, Animate is able to export pretty well into any video format through Media Encoder, you just need to go file > export > export video and make sure to tick Convert video in Media Encoder
Also, unless you're animating with HD resolution, make sure you remember to set the render size to HD in that window

Dance like nobody's watching, even if you're on stage.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.