Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
So, you know those fast animations that hipnotise you and make you wonder where you are and how you got there?

Yeah, how do you make it SO SMOOTH, yet so fast and insane?

I've tried this style before and it came out in disaster, do you use pose-to-pose or do you just know exactly what to do?

Is it the dazzling effects that make it so mesmerising?

What is this sorcery and how do i do it?

Monk
you can view videos at 0.25 speed on youtube. Other than that just rewatch them a bunch of times.
Also look into smears and putting two or more frames on the same frame (with one or both objects being translucent) to maximize the speed. Just keep in mind that your viewer won't see every frame you draw but it's still important to put care into each. Here's some examples:
Person starts top-middle:
Notice how smears only last 1 double-frame at 24 fps, the viewer mostly won't notice them but they'll FEEL them

Soldier
Also if you pause the video on a computer you can use the period and comma buttons to go through the video frame by frame

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

My duelist

My WIP duelist

Villager
Thanks so much, this really helps!

Soldier
@ninjasonic102 nice signature you got there.. i don't know that im the only one who has that kinda thing on my signature,,

but btw to animate fast is just kinda rush it.. but

lol don't follow that "rush" thing it sucks

“I can do all things through Christ who
strengthens me .”

Philippians 4:13

YouTube | Duelist | Discord

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.