Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 20   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Founder
EDIT: Alright guys im going to lock up this topic and get to the name changes soon. This is the last of the "freebie" namechanges and I think I've left it open long enough for anyone who wanted to get an earlybird on the changes to be changed. Name changes from here on out will be locked and will be reopened for patreon supporters and partners only.

https://www.patreon.com/hyunsdojo

Once you've become a patron, you'll have to wait until the next payout, then we will be able to change your name and also give you the Patreon supporter medal.

To become a Dojo partner, you have to consistently upload high quality content to the portal.

You can also donate here and PM me your donation email for confirmation. https://www.paypal.me/hyunsdojo

RULES:

• You may only change your name once a YEAR. I won't be able to keep up with people who want name changes all the time and it'll also confuse people if you keep changing your name so please just make up your mind.

• Don't change your name just for the lols. Keep it serious and don't change your name to troll people or something stupid cus you think it's funny. Your name should be what you really want people to know you as.

• Your name change will be denied if it's already taken or if it represents some public figure.

• Your name must be 2-20 characters long and cannot include special characters.

• Your name CAN include dashes and underscores

• Don't expect your name to be changed right away. Changing names is a low priority task so they will be changed when I have the free time to do so. So just post your request here and I will get to them eventually.

// Edit: Additional helpful information here.

And that's it! Change away!

Ninja
I would like my name to be changed to just "Chaos"
if that's taken then "ChaosAnims"

Disregard all that is stated above.

Villager
Could you change my name to RemoteControlCard please? I'd appreciate it greatly.

Ninja
Can I just change mine to PlmqaZ with a capital 'Z'? I know it's pretty small and pathetic change but my name just looks cooler with it. If you don't want to change it and think it's not worth changing, that's fine.
Thanks @Hyun
You've done us a great service.

i am free from the bonds of kpop

Farmer
Not sure if I commented here before but id love for my named to be changed to Dazh and not Wiez

Soldier
Ay, @Hyun! Can you change my name to just MrRyan instead of MrRyanrocksit? Thank you, bae!

Soldier
from " lyolo "to " Lyolo " !

Your d*ck is only limitted by your imagination
Oh and your possibility too

Albert Einsteinz____________________

Also, add me on skype: Lyolololol (5th grade name)

Soldier
Could my name be changed from Pass to rd or r.d.

it was my name on fluidanims/stickpage and I just want to continue having the name when I still refer to myself as rd.

Samurai
Is it possible to get your name changed that has more characters than you can put when you sign up on the site? And is it possible to get symbols before and/or after our name?

If so I would like to have my name changed to .Gage

Thanks a lot Hyun

Founder
I've gotten to everyone's request up to this point.

@DragonCheesecak Names cannot contain periods so your request has been denied. Any other name you would want?

Page 1 of 20   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.