Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 7   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Founder

Guys I can't even begin to describe how huge this is. We've had sponsors before that have sent us some prizes and stuff for contests, but this is the biggest sponsor for the Dojo yet. Now that everything is official, I want everyone to welcome Vulcun as our primary sponsor!

Vulcun is a brand new company that focuses on "fantasy league" with the popular online moba game League of Legends. It's very similar to fantasy football in where you pick pro players to form a fantasy team and plan out who might get you the most points via kills, assists, creep score, etc. Based on how many points you get, you'll be able to win real money for prizes! You can check out more about how this works on their website here: https://vulcun.com/main/about

If you guys wanted to try it out yourself you can use our affiliate link and get 100% deposit matching. So for example if you put in 10 bucks you'll have 20. Use our promo code: hyunsdojo https://vulcun.com/affiliate/hyunsdojo

So why is Vulcun sponsoring a community like us? Well it's a pretty crazy story.. I got approached by the CEO of Vulcun, Ali Moiz, who is a big fan of the Dojo and our series of LoL animations. He referred Jared (a very cool guy) to me to talk about any sponsorship opportunities so we then proceeded with talks of how the Dojo and Vulcun could work together. We both agreed upon Vulcun sponsoring 3 of our youtube channels: Hyun, Summoner Showdown, and Hyun's Dojo, in exchange for the desperately needed funding that the Dojo needs to improve and grow. We also agreed to hook them up with a cool looking animated Vulcun intro that our crew will be working on for the next couple of weeks.

If this sponsorship is successful and goes well, it will open up new doors for us and expand our community even more in the near future:
- Featured animation payments
- Contest and Collab cash prizes (this is a big one)
- Continue our stalled development of the Dojo website
- Finally have a starting salary for the inhouse animators
- Expand our inhouse crew to hire and talented animators in the Dojo
- Expand our headquarters to an office setting rather than a small apartment
- Incorporate the dojo as an official business so we can pierce the heavens
- Open up the possibility of taking on other sponsors

Mind you all of this stuff wont happen all at once, but if this partnership continues throughout the months, I'll slowly be able to start implementing all these things that I've always wanted for you guys. I've been waiting for so long to run into this opportunity and at one point, I was beginning to second guess if I could really keep this place up on it's feet with how fast it's been growing with little to no funding, but now I think this will be the turning point for us. Even without any funding, we've still proven to the world that we are capable of amazing things like Doors4 where hundreds of animators come together to form a single cause. I'm proud to say that this community runs on nothing but passion. Imagine what it could be like if we had the possibility of having the proper funds to actually get shit done with our passion! Let's all sit tight and see what happens.

Villager
First I mean guud for the dojo We all love the dojo and hyun hopefully this sponsor helps it grow

Soldier
This is amazing news! So much possibilities that can happen in the [ most likely ] near future! I honestly can't wait to hear more on this!

Villager
wow this is exactly what hyuns dojo needs to grow! gj guys this is awesome!!

Not a very silent ninja. ._.

Soldier
weqlcomE Vdulcun! :D

Soldier
Awesome ! Congrats to the team for coming this far, and we hope big improvements ! Make this site a legend !

Image Image *proud*

Soldier
more importantly, MONNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Monk
B] And So Our Empire Continues To Grow.

*・°☆.。Image Image Image Image *・°☆.。
Friend Request Me! Always looking for new friends n' all that.
Be Happy.

Farmer
I have no words :^)

Since 2001.

D.I.C.E. Champion
Welcome Vulcan, im looking foreward to the intro The Crew is making for you guys.

Page 1 of 7   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.