Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 11   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Founder

Hey everyone I'm glad to finally announce that the forums to Dojo Duels will finally be opened up for Public Beta on October 23rd 2015! This new "animator's RPG" world will be an ongoing event and a new addition for Hyun's Dojo.

It is a rich story-filled world where you as an animator can create your very own personal character or "Duelist" to fight other Duelists in the form of animations. This will be open to any medium of animation including full-body, sprites, 3D, stickfigures, etc... and you do not have to be an experienced animator to join. Anyone will be able to create a Duelist as long as they properly fill out the Duelist Application and get accepted to the official roster.

Once you are skilled enough, you will also be able to create your very own faction to animate alongside your friends, and also interact with other Duelists via the roleplaying section in the forums. These are just a few of many features that will be available in Dojo Duels and with much demand for this system, I hope it will meet expectations!

We created this story-filled world to encourage storytelling and progression of plot for your animations, not to limit them so none of the lore or story elements will be necessary in your Duelist's history or animations. Hopefully people will embrace the Lands of Cier and have fun creating awesome animations with new-found creativity!

Monk
Ayy, a release date.
Really looking forward to reading all the lore you've written, I've heard it's lengthy. Can't wait to see what everyone does to incorporate it into their animations and artwork and such, excited

♥ K A W A I IImageK A W A I I ♥

Villager
ohhhh duju duel

le dream!

Monk
*Hype Intensifies*

I also hope that there will be some sprite duelists battling with each other. I know there aren't many sprite animators compared to stick figures and full body ones, but I hope that there will be a decent amount of sprite duelists.

"No means yes, yes means harder" ~Drone 2015

https://i.imgur.com/LV5bz2z.png

Soldier
Ok, so.... Maybe i should join but i will probably ruin the storyline

Your d*ck is only limitted by your imagination
Oh and your possibility too

Albert Einsteinz____________________

Also, add me on skype: Lyolololol (5th grade name)

Villager
This is ganna be gud

Ninja
wait did i just hear what i heard/read!? THERES A ROLEPLAY SECTION WOOWOWOWOOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmer

Soldier
Lyolo wrote:
Ok, so.... Maybe i should join but i will probably ruin the storyline

nah, its most likely gonna be me. :p

Soldier
LETS GET THE HYPE TRAIN GOING! LET THE WORLD KNOW THE POWER OF HYUN'S DOJO! DOJO, DOJO, DOJO, DOJO

I'm not inactive, you just never see me when you're online.

Page 1 of 11   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.