Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 5 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Villager
@Sareth @killerkb

Interesting. How about a raid challenge? You know a raid in a mmorpg right?

Okay here's how it will work.
You mods will choose what kind of monster we will raid a powerful one, one that needs atleast 50-60 people to defeat (but if the participants are lower you can choose a weaker one)

The intro will show all the duelists facing the monster. To fighting the monster is like a collaboration like the Deadly Runners Collab, Avalanche Collab, Doors Collab, etc., several animators can also team up, like one is a healer the other one is a dps and one is a tank, but animators can also solo. Then in the end when the monster is weak everyone will unleash a powerful attack and kill the monster then we all live happily ever after :D . Hope you like this idea

EDIT: I thought it was kind of a collaboration CRAP, embarrassing >////< Don't mind this comment

Global Mod
Lmao well it's a decent idea, but we'd probably do a Quest around it instead of a Challenge xD
Good effort though! If we end up using any of it we will credit you ^_^

But as of right now we got a bunch of Quest lined up already! So you can look forward to that~

Soldier
Hey, i got another, better idea to make people try difrent stuf and improve on scene enfasis

The single epic move challange: you would animate your (or another) character doing just one attack, but in such a epic manner that the animation is worth, use fullbody, camera angle, visual effects, shading, anything, but make it epic

Villager
Well, I have an idea, and considering that most animators like battle animations, it is possible that they are interested.

-The Mega Combo Challenge-

The objective is simple, you must animate your fighter attacking with a combo of blows to a black stick. Easy truth? But, at least, the combo should be 20 hits and maximum 45. Also, you must animate for the end of your combo, a kind of X-ray attack (Mortal Kombat style) to close in a big way.

To give a little more detail, you should also animate the blow counter (something like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, ect).

In short, this challenge is quite similar to the Ultra Combo Collab organized by Shuriken, so if someone does not understand the basic idea of the challenge, they can see the collab as an example.

"I am a wandering hero and I will fulfill my goals; There is no turning back."

Global Mod
@A_creator @ZDrako_Fair Thank you! ^__^ We will take your guys ideas into consideration if we plan on bringing out another challenge soon~

Page 5 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.