Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Soldier
@Rozcoe I'd like to join as well, but I'm merely a beginner too.

Fite Meh.
My Duelist: Whiplash

Villager
MrBeanie wrote:
@Rozcoe I'd like to join as well, but I'm merely a beginner too.

No problem. How many works have you completed?

Farmer
@Rozcoe
I'd like to join to man, feel free to check my stuff out~ :D and im currently working on my own stuff so... Yeah I hope I can help a bit of your own projects too

Villager
i'd like to join as well! i'm still an amatuer and haven't completed any animations just yet but i'm workin on it

Spaaaaaaaaaace

Villager
Hexcat wrote:
@Rozcoe
I'd like to join to man, feel free to check my stuff out~ :D and im currently working on my own stuff so... Yeah I hope I can help a bit of your own projects too

Definitely! The more people we have join the better! Just pm me and I'll send you the info!

OrionsEgg wrote:
i'd like to join as well! i'm still an amatuer and haven't completed any animations just yet but i'm workin on it

Definitely! That's mainly what this group is for. We can all help you out and teach you things as well as work on some of your projects to! Just pm me and I'll send you the details:)

Villager
few questions, so I animate this 'survivor thing'. what softwares am i allowed to use. is this a contract based thing where i have to animate a set of scenes in a deadline, cuz like no guarantee, and last of all is there a character design im meant to base off or just my style, I'm a student with exams 24/7 but i would like to be in a community
I really love the idea btw

Just incase the Video player doesn't work:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIujQ5 ... FgpGBjKYWw
(shameless promotion, hope you dont mind)

Soldier
@Rozcoe I would like to join, but I suggest you to make a discord server if you don't have one....

Farmer
@Rozcoe
Seems interesting, may I join? I don't know what people would class my skill as but I would say it's bad, you can take a look at my animations to check my skill if you want. It's fine if you don't think I'm good enough.

Villager
Justyyohan wrote:
few questions, so I animate this 'survivor thing'. what softwares am i allowed to use. is this a contract based thing where i have to animate a set of scenes in a deadline, cuz like no guarantee, and last of all is there a character design im meant to base off or just my style, I'm a student with exams 24/7 but i would like to be in a community
I really love the idea btw

I'm glad you like the idea :)

To answer your question, there is no contract or deadlines. Except for any major projects that we are doing. All other projects are up to the Animator to upload. As for what style and software. Feel free to use any software you like for your own animations, but for big projects, we're using Mutlimedia 8. Your style for the Main project should also match everyone else's since consistency is really important for a series and we can have a drastic change in detail and artwork in every few episodes. So you have free range on your own projects and can have others in our Crew to help you on them, but big projects are going to be in the format everyone mainly knows how to use.

Villager
A studio!!!!! Any level?!!! Count me in boy!!!

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.