Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Hey I'm Justin

What I'm looking for is an animator that i can work closely with to make animated music videos for artists that i work with, mostly rap. I'm not really sure if something like this has been done in the way that i'm looking to do it. It would involve me to work closely with the animator to storyboard the mostly fast paced fight choreography, broken up with very slow beautiful scenery. for the video to have the best effect all or most actions have to be synchronized with the beat or words of the song. I'm really looking to do things that will inspire people, the way a lot of anime, movies, music has gotten me to stop and really appreciate certain elements.

-I'm a huge fan of cool smart fighting choreography, dynamic movement, destruction effects, and weight.

-I don't think a lot of scenes have to be very detailed, stick figures will do. The movement has to be authentic

-Very important that the scenes go along with the music, Dont worry about sound design. you will have to listen to the songs over an over alot of times to synchronize it i imagine

It seems like alot of work, but i have no idea how much work it would actually be. I will try to take as much as the load off as i can. I'm no traditional animator, id love to be, but i should double down at what i'm good at. I've been working with after effects for 9 years so there might be some ways we can cut corners and make it easier on you as an animator. even with portraying a type of movement i can show what i'm looking for

the pay would range $500-$1000 per video and if the demand is high then, we bring the prices up. i'm really looking to learn and grow with a individual or small team to create some stuff that really isn't out there and in a way that it just cant be replicated with our combined effort. I love art and i have dreams of making things that inspire people the way i've been inspired. Speaking English is cool but not required as long as communication is great!

Heres my last music video so you can get a sense of how i cut to music (clients and music will vary)

You can also email me here [email protected]

Soldier
Give me a song and I can figure something out for you.

Creativity takes courage.” -Henri Matisse

Villager
I might be available to assist!

Soldier
You must be looking for @ BucketBoy, he does both rap and animated music videos

Monk
sent an email with some of my work that may interest you.

C R Y L E X

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.