Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Greetings all ,

I’m planning to establish a YouTube program channel that includes and not limited to video animations. Before I start explaining my idea's in details and how it will be transferred into the requested animations and into the channel, I would like to gather a team by knowing their previous work, work fee's/cost ($) or community agreements, and any details that I need to know, if applicable. I'm really interested to start a good communication with new friends and business between us for now and future as my plan will result in creating approximately 40 video animations (average of 4 minutes, each), and it will be good to have a mix of team members (professionals, experienced and non) in order to work, learn, have fun together and get it achieved on time.

I hope my English writing is good :) and I will get a happy response from any interested soon so we can start immediately,

much appreciated for your time to read/reply,
XS

Soldier
Well you've peaked my interest.

What kinds of videos are you talking about exactly? Are these animated videos? custom introductions?

Negative Attitude=Negative Life
Positive Attitude=Positive Life.
STAY POSITIVE MY FRIENDS!
------------------------------------------
My Duelist: Cirtex and Ruby

Villager
the work assignment will includes, and not limited to the following:
1) approximately of 40 video animations, 2-3 min/each.
2) this kind of animations ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2bemYRhgik ), or such similar.
3) a team of 1-2 animation providers/creators as a maximum, so they can understand the story as it will be continuous.
4) commitments of completion & submission on agreed time with same quality of number 2 animation example.
5) cost proposal will be based on full agreed package (as a Lump-sum), not by each.
6) suggested animation providers/creators have out of the box thinking and willed creativity.
7) all animations will support the channel idea of only Black & White colors, and may content minor colors in some parts/areas.

Looking forward for your reply,

regards,
Xs

Villager
no one interested in $ ?!!!

Monk
im pretty sure its the 40 video thing that drives people away. For 2-3 min videos, it could take a couple weeks to finish it. Multiply that by 40 and that's over a year of animating for the same person. I dont think anyone wants to do that much work

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Villager
Okay then, I will change it to 8 video's , 2-3 min each .

who's interested ?

Monk
I suggest hiring the dojo itself. just click on the studio tab in the header

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Villager
tried, unfortunately with no response :(

Soldier
@XS I can try it, but I am not getting what you actually want us to animate.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.