Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

[HIRING] Twitch Branding

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Hello everyone. My name is DiMario. I am a partnered streamer on Twitch. I am returning to full time streaming soon and I want to seriously upgrade my channel. I asked around about who did the artwork for some of the top streamers (Ninja, Lirik, etc). and was referenced Hyun's Dojo and someone named Rocket Lion. I am looking to redo all the artwork / animated alerts. Paying for quality. Serious inquiry.

Even if you do not think you are fit for the job, any references to people who can provide this level of quality would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

-DiMario

Monk
i dont think I am qualified but I know some people who are really good
Aeniridiae
Questline

Heres some people who I'm pretty sure are professionals who need to be contacted outside of Hyuns Dojo
Gildedguy
DaveC

Soldier
@DiMario Hey there! I'm a decently talented artist with lower than adverage rates. most of which can be haggled here and there depending on complexity.

Below is a spoiler, if you click that spoiler it'll show some of the art that i've made

I've also done twitch icons for the streamer CNFreak. so you can ask him about my skill.

Also, if you could edit your post to include a link to your twitch channel, then that would be much apreciated

I'm pretty sure i can get you the kind of animation and quality that you need in an affordable manner! i'd love to speak more with you about the subject!
The image above are general prices used. however for the kind of work that will be done for you that image only serves to show quality change through the process

Negative Attitude=Negative Life
Positive Attitude=Positive Life.
STAY POSITIVE MY FRIENDS!
------------------------------------------
My Duelist: Cirtex and Ruby
Status: Making a collab and putting "Just an Average Day" into production!

Villager
@DiMario maybe i Can help you out. Pm me of you want to continue this

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.