Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been on this site and a lot has transpired since. Anyways, my story doesn’t matter. I’ll be straight with everyone here out of respect. This is NOT A PAID PROJECT. I made it caps so y’all can see it from the beginning. Now, I would love to pay everyone, believe me, I believe work shouldn’t go unpaid or unrewarded. Sadly, I don’t live in the best situation to pay anyone. I’m struggling to make my life better. What I do have is a great and hopeful crew helping me now. But we aren’t complete of course, hint the recruiting. If this project goes big. Hell yes I’ll pay everyone. Even the VA’s who signed up for free. Because my dream is to make a studio with some of the very same people I work on this project with. An indie studio that will go on to helping others with their ideas. I’m a writer, I love world building, and I want to better my writing with any genre thrown at me. I will help create a story, create character development plots and go deep into the lore with you and what we can hide for theories. I wanna do all that.

However, everything has a beginning. And that’s where I’m at. That’s why I’m asking for help. Not only for a series, but possibly for a future. Because just like everyone else. I wanna make it. I want this to be not only my career, but my legacy.

Soldier
I've got limited time because I've got college/university to deal with but, I'm super keen on helping with whatever I can help with. I really like the passion in this so, if theres anything I can do to help, I'll help.

So, with what I can do...

Experience-wise - I've got experience in animation (4.5/10), comic (7/10), drawing/sketching (6/10), designing (7/10)

Skill-wise - I'll leave for you to decide that because it depends on what your looking for. Here's some links if you want to look at my stuff...
Profile showcase/album
Art gallery/unfinished webcomics
1st duelist
2nd duelist

Software I use and experience with it - Animating: Opentoonz (exp 7/10) & Drawing: Medibang (exp 6/10)

MY DRAWING STUFF
> Drawing Gallery & Webcomic Stuff
MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:
> My Duelist
> Dueling Status: Creating a new duelist

Villager
Axis wrote:
I've got limited time because I've got college/university to deal with but, I'm super keen on helping with whatever I can help with. I really like the passion in this so, if theres anything I can do to help, I'll help.

So, with what I can do...

Experience-wise - I've got experience in animation (4.5/10), comic (7/10), drawing/sketching (6/10), designing (7/10)

Skill-wise - I'll leave for you to decide that because it depends on what your looking for. Here's some links if you want to look at my stuff...
Profile showcase/album
Art gallery/unfinished webcomics
1st duelist
2nd duelist

Software I use and experience with it - Animating: Opentoonz (exp 7/10) & Drawing: Medibang (exp 6/10)

I love your work, your style is very close to ours, with a bit of practice, I’m sure you can get the style down in no time. As for the animation part, it may take some time, but we can get there with more practice. Do you have a discord?

Soldier
Yep, i've got discord, it's: Axis #2105

MY DRAWING STUFF
> Drawing Gallery & Webcomic Stuff
MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:
> My Duelist
> Dueling Status: Creating a new duelist

Monk
do you still need people? if so, I'm willing willing to help :)
i have little over a year and a half of experience with animation and I'm pretty sure Axis is better than me, but I would still like something to do

here's all my work over the time i've been animating
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhU3bZl-T-oEGPl__YJFFQ

Villager
ChickenWL wrote:
do you still need people? if so, I'm willing willing to help :)
i have little over a year and a half of experience with animation and I'm pretty sure Axis is better than me, but I would still like something to do

here's all my work over the time i've been animating
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhU3bZl-T-oEGPl__YJFFQ

I like your work as well. If possible, is prob need you more on the animation side. Do you have a discord?

Monk
@Rozcoe yo, my discord is ChickenWL#6992

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.