Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 29 of 39   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 39  Next
Farmer
FREEEDOM

Atleast I didn't forfeit.

Villager
Oh nooo top burgeerrr!

Farmer
I am looking forward to see Hun vs Jess

Farmer
I kind of knew this would happen, and I would've voted for Hun too if I was a judge, but I am highly honoured that it was just one vote off and that I had a fighting chance with my second full-body animation ever.

This was a wonderful learning experience, and I am more than grateful to have been able to take part in this tournament.
May this be my debut to many more animations to come of greater calibre, refinement, and passion.

Thank you!
And may the best animator win.

Villager
oooh boy.......

Villager
OK but I wanna see Dorange's storyboard tho

InHouse Staff
I liked your part Telepurte. Everyone did really well

Farmer
O boy this going to be hype

Villager
I juz noticed a pattern (prolly coincidence, but still interesting). The bottom competitor in every quarter group of brackets have one all rounds so far. Juz look closely at the bracket poster to see.

I'm really exited to see the next round!

My duelist is practicing and is very busy right now and as such, isn't open to duel anyone ... so wait a while.

Farmer
Oevion wrote:
I juz noticed a pattern (prolly coincidence, but still interesting). The bottom competitor in every quarter group of brackets have one all rounds so far. Juz look closely at the bracket poster to see.

I'm really exited to see the next round!

Agreed. The tournament is rigged. I should win by default.

Page 29 of 39   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 39  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.