Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 18 of 21   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Grasshopper
"Cod3xx_Halloween”

Grasshopper
[size=200]is it too late to start on this? and also. do i have to like do the dojo and stuff? becuase i suck at drawing :( or can it be super simple. i only started animating THIS week soooo

Villager
Can't wait to animate this

Villager
Aight! I'll try to finish something for the first time in Mah life

-Through action, a man becomes hero,
Through dead, a hero becomes legend,
Through time, a legend becomes myth,
Through hearing a myth, a man takes action.-

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Grasshopper
Whoah!This looks amazing!Too bad i just saw it... :'(
Well you never know!I will try to make my entry in 10 days xD

Grasshopper
Ill join count with me

Grasshopper
can we use animating programs like pivot and stick nodes...? if we can I just need to find a picture I can use of the dojo for my background and stuff... if there is I guess I am blind and can't see it... ;-;

Global Mod
TKmations wrote:
can we use animating programs like pivot and stick nodes...? if we can I just need to find a picture I can use of the dojo for my background and stuff... if there is I guess I am blind and can't see it... ;-;

Yes you can! You are free to use any animation software you want ^_^
Check out the rules section on the thread post to see all the other requirements and things we'd allow!~

Grasshopper
Do you include the names in the top right corner, cuz just finished animating my possible part and forgot to add my name, and I have no editing softwares. And I’m lazy as hell.

Global Mod
@AnimationNinjaz I am sorry but we won't do that for you :(
You have to do it yourself or ask another member in our community to do t but sadly the people hosting and helping with this collab won't, we just won't have time to do that either.
And if you send in your entry without your name at the top right, it will most likely nt get accepted, so make sure you do before you submit it!

Page 18 of 21   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.