Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 19 of 21   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Grasshopper
i joined now

Grasshopper
well i have 3 days im screwed

Grasshopper
2 more days until i see what you guys created, i hope it's awesome(like every time)

Soldier
lol im sorry but i think i cant make it DDDDD:

^^ermagerddabestanimeva

Villager
I hate my swivel :3

Villager
I really wanted to join this, guess I've just joined the Dojo too late. It doesn't matter tho, because seeing all of your amazing people's amazing animations will be more than enough for me.

My Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16269
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Founder
All Halloween Collab parts are due TOMORROW.
I'll be mass downloading all parts emailed and PMed to me at 10/20 - 11:59 PM (pacific)

THE BEST WAY TO SEND YOUR PART IS THROUGH EMAIL: [email protected]
I will respond to every email/PM that I get so you can confirm your part has been received. If you didn't receive a confirmation email or PM after the 22nd, it means that I did not get your part so just resend it.

DO NOT send your parts through my discord or it will be lost.

It is not guaranteed that your part will make it into the final collab but I will credit every part that I receive.

Villager
so it comes out today or tomorrow?

Founder
UPDATE 10/21:
Entering compiling phase. If you still need to finish up your part you can still turn it in before Halloween OCT30th but just know that your chances of getting into the collab will be reduced the later your part is. Collab SHOULD be released on Halloween OCT 31st

Grasshopper
I Can Send fla. file?

Page 19 of 21   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.