Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 18 of 20   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Grasshopper
@denki_lightning21 nope, that would be painful to watch, we also added a v-cam, I assume best parts will be selected.

Farmer
oh lol i forgot about the v cam part xd.
also i think its gonna be the same as unseen's death course collabs?? right? lol

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life.
And you can create if you dont have one"
- Brad Bird.

Dojo Duel Gold Rank
woah awesoome! great job guys, and goodluck

Farmer
Nice epic collaboration !! great job

Farmer
Does my part included????????!!!!!

Question. What is the difference between me and Hyun?
Answer: I suck, but Hyun doesn't.

Ninja
Winners:
#1: Hyun
#2: Hyun
#3: Hyun

Grasshopper
There were so many beautiful submissions, with so many artistic styles and so many wonderful ways to die represented. I mean, that first submission with the awesome dynamic camera, the many hilarious Naruto submissions involving "kage bullshit no jutsu" and not to mention the mind-blowing fully rendered Gurren Lagann submission in the last part were all some of my personal favorites.

Soldier
hope the cory in the house one does well just because it used inazuma eleven music

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

My duelist

Villager
I believe in Jesus too, but idk what you mean about the signature part..

Soldier
@T-Bot The signature is the thing that gets added automatically at the bottom of every post you make, you can change it in settings

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

My duelist

Page 18 of 20   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.