Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 9 of 13   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Founder
Hey guys just an update:

DO NOT put in the announcer voices or the counter in your animation. I'll be adding it in after.

Villager
Is 3D allowed? If so, any specifics I need to know? (background, colors, sandbag, etc)

I understand the final mp4 must be 1080p, sandbag must at least look close enough to the original sprite and start in the center of the platform, and once it's launched I end it there.

TAKE THAT STICKY NOTE OFF!!!
--The NSA Agent

Global Mod
@TheNSAagent yes it should be allowed ^_^
I think you are all good, as long as you submit your entry in an mp4 format and it looks close enough to the .FLA part and follow the rest of the rules, you are all good to go! =]

Villager
Woo time to enter my first collab.

Villager
guys help me,i can't download the template for flash 8 on dropbox.
it says "There was an error downloading your file."
i tried much,would be nice if someone uploaded it on stash

Grasshopper
The time limit is ten seconds?
What if the ending of the animation adds a few seconds?

Okay, this is epic.

Farmer
I'm in this bitch

Global Mod
@Hamo here is a Stash link for the Flash 8 one! Hope it works for you, let me know if it doesn't
https://sta.sh/0i5th70meml

@A-Blue-Kidd after the final hit on 10 seconds then you can add one or two more seconds of animation but it really can't go any longer than that D:
So please try to end it as soon as you can after the 10 second hit mark. Thank you!~

Grasshopper
Welp Lets abuse that sandbag boys

Soldier
hey, can i extend the frame to display moment of a strong hit or heavy attack that looks just like the real SSB? For example a 2-frame animated can be extended into 10-frame one while running the anim at 24fps (default setting)? Quick reply pls and thanks for your tension!

Page 9 of 13   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.