Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Soldier
happy birthday @R3D

Man, i wonder who will make the best entry

Farmer
ayeeee back in 2014 i started animating a tribute for the first one but never continued it lol https://sta.sh/0wu8lidztl2
I hope i get my ass back to animating to get a part done

Villager
is there a limit to how loong the animation has to be? im assuming you probably don't want more than 2 minutes a part

Grasshopper
i'm in, but im using sticknodes pro apk

Farmer
@fabreak the question has been answered multiple times, there is none. if anyone is able to make a part 2 minutes long, good luck keeping the quality of the entire thing unless you have amazing time management.

Global Mod
ZDrako_Fair wrote:
Only one question: If I use another program that is not flash (pivot animator) but the screen of my laptop is very small (1024x600) can I use a 16: 9 resolution or use the 800x450 resolution?

@ZDrako_Fair You should definitely find a way to export it at 1920x1080 to a mp4 at the end. The reason why we say 800x450 is for Flash animators because they can stretch the canvas and lose no quality D:

TitanShield59 wrote:
how do I place the background? you gave me multiple files!!

@TitanShield59 you are suppose to build the background together and it is split like that for maximum customization and to let people animate the background =w=

@fabreak yeah there is no max limit ^_^ But I'd probably not recommending making TOO long of a part please! I'd say anything more than a minute might start being too much.

Founder
Update: The One Finger Death Punch 2 DEMO is up! You can now try out the game yourself for free to really get a good feel for the game. Enjoy and good luck!

Check the 1st post for the links

Farmer
I feel like I should do this...

.:Social Anarchy:.

... I take Cheques

Grasshopper
Cool I am entering this

Villager
Sweeetness idk if ill be up to the task

Page 3 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.