Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 24 of 33   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next
Villager
HeartOfTheStorm wrote:
Niice stuff, how are the mods encouraged to vote? Do they have a list of weighted criteria or is it literally just which one they liked better

Even if they have weighted criteria, they will probably vote based on their personal liking.

Grasshopper
It would be amazing to be apart of the tournament but I can animate.

Grasshopper
This is very epic :DDDDDDDD

Villager
Hmm, there is an alarming lack of stick figures in this tournament. Was there some type of theme or something?

My duelist is practicing and is very busy right now and as such, isn't open to duel anyone ... so wait a while.

Soldier
@Oevion Nope. They were allowed to use any medium they wished, and the best way to win this tournament is not stick figures. (Also, caution. You'll get a warning from a mod about double posting, so I suggest you learn where the "Delete post" button is.)

My favorite mythical creature is the honest politician.

Ninja
Oevion wrote:
Hmm, there is an alarming lack of stick figures in this tournament. Was there some type of theme or something?

people just dont want to do stickfigures

the only animator i know is bahijd

Soldier
Could there be any dojo duel tournament for the next season ?

Visit my
Youtube :
Ariffatedd
Duelist :
Air Walker

Villager
ArifWalker wrote:
Could there be any dojo duel tournament for the next season ?

I think it probably will be. Cant wait for it.

Founder
Round 1 Judging Results (Judge Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jej ... sp=sharing)

ZucchiniJuice (Main Character) vs Mikipoint (Spoonman)
ZucchiniJuice (Main Character) wins 4 to 3!

Input (Cairis) vs Hanif13 (Arzon)
Hanif13 (Arzon) wins 7 to 0!

Afrotique (TG.108) vs JessTheDragoon (Time Havoc)
JessTheDragoon (Time Havoc) wins 6 to 1!

Telepuerte (Telepurte) vs PivotBlimp (Blue)
Telepuerte (Telepurte) wins by default!

Dorange (Cohle) vs Hun (Reinz)
Hun (Reinz) wins 4 to 3!

Kintuin (Speaker) vs IAmTheOcelot (Charger)
Kintuin (Speaker) wins 7 to 0!

Topburger (ignis) vs Juler (Stirling)
Topburger (ignis) wins by default!

NOTE: Because 2 animators in the same matchup have forfeited, the judges have agreed to pick the best part from all the losers and put him back into the bracket for round 2 for a 2nd chance to win the tournament. If this user makes it to the final round he will have to win the round with a 3:1 ratio vote to win the tournament.
The user selected to return to the pool is @Dorange as we felt he had the strongest part out of all the losers in round 1. He will replace the bracket for Dracko and Wave and move on to face JessTheDragon in round 2!

Soldier
Well.. that's a devastating loss, lol. Not surprised tho.. I kinda deserved it for half-assing my animation.
GG kintuin, you did really well~

Page 24 of 33   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.