Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 16 of 19   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Samurai
Ssosme wrote:
DragonCheesecak wrote:
Would the winner actually get that exact design they posted or will they be able to take out little details or change a small thing with their entry? Will it be the entrance's exact drawing or will it be redone by someone else? Also will the winner(s) ever get their design on anything other than a shirt?

They said they will get the design they made on a shirt and sent to them.

That didn't answer any of my questions

Villager
Darcax wrote:
@xray so is this good or bad?

what do you mean?

Villager
Xray wrote:
@Darcax Graphite & Quik

so is it a compliment or you don't like my design

Villager
@Darcax OHH sorry! Ive seen your design, but I did not remember your name!! cx..
I remember seeing it the first time and thinking to myself that this contest is going to be competitive!!

Villager
i don't get it. @xray you said " i remember seeing it the first time..." and neither this one "i saw the design but i did not remember your name" what does this have to do with my question. truly i don't really get it

Villager
Darcax wrote:
i don't get it. @xray you said " i remember seeing it the first time..." and neither this one "i saw the design but i did not remember your name" what does this have to do with my question. truly i don't really get it

I'm saying I like your design and I would of said so earlier if I reganized your name. I am also saying sorry because I was listing people of who I thought would win and did not reconize your design. lol

Villager
thnx now i understand it from it's beginning

Villager
@Darcax no prob! c:

Villager
When will judging finish?

Soldier
Ya we want our results :(

Page 16 of 19   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.