Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 19   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Soldier
CREATE YOUR OWN INTRO!

WINNERS:
@Gildedguy - amazingly creative and beautifully executed. great job dude.
@Shuriken - perfectly sums up your style of animating and captures your personality.
@Sareth-Waldrouk - wonderfully animated, great concept, but try shortening it! it would be great for a full length movie project though.
@Dorange - very clean and crisp, original, right to the point, and nicely paced and timed.
@Drone - minimalistic and captures the essence of what this competition was supposed to be.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
@Animaterix - really neat stuff man, my only critique is to fade the music instead of just letting it cut off!
@Hamen - really loved your colors and simplicity!
@Irontwist - i just really loved both of your entries lol, good work!
@K-2 - very stylized and unique, nice sound input!
@Guitarii - very cool dude, i actually really love the fact that you didn't even use your name. used your character to trademark yourself. nice idea.

honestly all 10 of you guys would have won if i had enough money to buy you guys 10 sketchbooks lol. unfortunately that's not the case. thanks for entering, winners, please PM me your full names and addresses so i can send you your rewards! thanks to everyone who participated! i will be doing at least 1 competition every month, so don't worry if you didn't win, there will be plenty more to come!

i hope to see you all use your intros in the near future. all 30 of you did great!!

Soldier
Cool! I'm on it!

When in doubt, tank it out ~!

Global Mod
Awesome! I'll see if I can make something! Sounds fun!

Villager
Does it have to be done exclusively in Flash? Or could I use After Effects and stuff as well?

Feel free to add me!
I need friends

Soldier
@Flipframe use whatever you want!

Monk
Hmmmmm, Interestinggggg

Idrc if I win or not but is there any sort of criteria for how each entry will be graded? :o

*・°☆.。Image Image Image Image *・°☆.。
Friend Request Me! Always looking for new friends n' all that.
Be Happy.

Farmer
cool (:

Soldier
@PLasmaghost thanks for that, i need to add that to the thread for sure. and i guess i need to figure out what those scores will be haha. mostly, you will be judged on visual appeal and creativity/uniqueness

Monk
not amazing but here is a intro I did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssS_0hZBuyA

- Quote Amy

Soldier
What size should the canvas be? Is there a limit?
---------------------------------------------
Edit: I read the rules, never mind...

But real shit, memes are annoying.
Fuck those

Page 1 of 19   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.