Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 17 of 19   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Ninja
@pluto we demand justice

TJG10able wrote:
REPORTED YOU DONT DESERVE TO ANIMATE OR BE IN THE DOJO

Soldier
@Rebellion show me your entry again pls

Monk
@pluto Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kto1p4_eeyo

Samurai
Rebellion wrote:

I mean its kinda just filters over one image. Youre kinda making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Not necessarily an animation of any sort.

Monk
Kizunami wrote:
Rebellion wrote:

I mean its kinda just filters over one image. Youre kinda making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Not necessarily an animation of any sort.

An intro is an intro. If you got a problem with how I do my things then you can continue questioning it being an animation.
I'm not making just pure "animation" but videos in general.

Animating the motions isn't the only thing that makes an animation. Effects and all those filters are important to deliver a good one.

Samurai
Then bingo, you have your answer. Now please stop whining :)

Monk
How about you stop being such a dick?
I only answered once and you said that I'm whining. @Kizunami, please.

Samurai
Lmao chill out bro, its just a competition. I know its hard to not win, but you gotta keep your hard feelings to yourself.

Monk
@Kizunami If being a dick and trying to offend people with nonsense is your thing, then I won't ruin your fun.
It's really childish and other people don't gain anything from it tho. Maybe do something that the community benefits to once in a while.

Samurai
PM me if you wanna keep kicking and screaming, you're embarrassing yourself out here ;)

Page 17 of 19   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.