Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 19 of 19   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Soldier
Code:
[dir=ltr][align=left][i][b][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][i][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u] IM 2 LAET NUUU[u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/i][/b][/i][/align][/dir]

Villager
Quick question relating to intros: How can I put the intro into another anim without copypasting the frames? It has sound, so I can't just drag the swf of the intro in.

Monk
OrangeTie99 wrote:
Quick question relating to intros: How can I put the intro into another anim without copypasting the frames? It has sound, so I can't just drag the swf of the intro in.

that's easy. Turn the whole thing into one movie clip, then in that movie clip, add action script to the first frame with _root.stop(); which stops the animation so the clip can play. Then on the last frame of the clip, add _root.play(); action script which plays the animation again. Then you just have one frame of the movie clip and it plays the full clip then goes on with the anim. You should check the stickpage or hyun's dojo intros for reference to see how they work.

There's nothing here dude why are you even reading this

Monk
did you mean turn it into a graphic

- Quote Amy

Samurai
Animaterix wrote:
did you mean turn it into a graphic

It has to be a movie clip for the action script to work

Monk
hmmmmmmmm interesting I usually just export all my scenes into premire pro

- Quote Amy

Page 19 of 19   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.