Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 29 of 45   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 45  Next
Villager
wow i want to join i use mouse to draw tho XD i need that drawing pad :O

If only you could see what's right in front of them..

Villager
AdamSlayz wrote:
wow i want to join i use mouse to draw tho XD i need that drawing pad :O

oh man, such a catch 21

Google is your friend, go ahead, use it. It won't bite.

D.I.C.E. Champion
yes @Xray yours was really good, i love how the chicken was struggling it looked very cute, and just the overall setting was very much as this round was hinting at, congrats on 1st place

Villager
ok i'm determint
kyubi:3rd round huh. . .
chef bob:kill those human
and cook them
kyubi:O_O OMG

Soldier
Holy shit @Xray your animation reminded me so much of an old school Disney animation, seriously. That was the coolest thing ever.

Also damn, never actually expected I would make it in the top 10, many thanks to the judges!

Villager
Thanks @FL-Nordin and @Chewy! It's funny because you two are the ones who I was worried about lol.

FL-Nordin: I love the cinematic style in your submission as well as the creativity you put into chef bob being a monster hunter who also makes monster meals!

Chewy: I love the soundtrack you chose which then perfectly matched your amazing background and the calm movement of the characters and effects of lighting.

PS what's the name of the song?

Soldier
@Xray, Thanks! Appreciate the kind words. Song title is The Last Call for Love by Frank Sinatra

Grasshopper
Help I just joined

Soldier
Boonanaman52 wrote:
Help I just joined

Sorry, dude, but this isn't the right place to ask. If you need help, go to the Help/Q&A Forums to ask a question.

/post

Grasshopper
Are the prizes digital or real? If it's real plus don't send to me

Page 29 of 45   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 45  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.