You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Villager
Thank a lot guys. :D

Oh, I think I forgot this... @Sareth @D4rkRailgunr
Can someone plz review it? :3

Global Mod
@Bird_Poised_in_Tree apologies for the wait! ; 3 ;
Just a word of advise though, if you edit your message and add the pings in after (which I see you did) then we won't get notified about it! The pings have to be in there when you submit your comment the first time D;
However, if you did ping us correctly and you still haven't heard from us, try PM'ing us on the forums or on Discord, okay? Thank you! !

Honestly your application seems all fine to me! :) There is only one question I'd like to ask you though.
Did you still want to do your animated demo ? Or do you want me to ignore that just for now? If you were to get accepted just with your comic demo then you need to later on finish a comic duel before we allow you to do an update. When you are allowed to update you can add your animated demo then and become both an animated and comic Duelist! :)
So think it over and let me know >w<

I might just help you fix up and proofread your app later but yeah I think so far it seems good! Let us know again when you are ready for another review ^_^

Villager
Thanks a million for review and remind. ;_;
And about that, maybe I'll still want to finish my animated demo first. 'cause i'm not really thinking about to do comic duel for now, maybe after i finish the demo i'll consider about that. :)

Ninja
yo, hows the demo going? :)

Villager
1 or 2month late now. If you have sth to do, you can go for it. ;)

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.