Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Monk
By, "A little bit harder" I think he means a hard hitter(?) His English isn't great so try to excuse that.

Villager
Maybe by a little harder he means he's a little more durable than the average human hence the "harder" part. But yeah this is too simple it won't work. Why does he do dojo duels? How did he get the bat? Also you only need to put the name of the duelist as the title. Anyway, good luck on your duel

Soldier
where duelist at?

Farmer
You guys keep saying he needs a weakness, but this guy is just a dude. He has no special powers that could have downsides, or amazing weapons that could backfire. He's a guy with a bat and a gun, does he really need a unique weakness? I mean it's not like he's op or anything, he doesn't need a specific weakness for others to be able to beat him.
Maybe his aim could not be quite amazing? Having a gun is the only thing I could see that would make this guy better than others.

The strength needs to be reworded for clarity, but I get what you mean, he's just tougher.

Probably don't want to add that "animators can reduce their strengths according to their needs" part, since as others said above, it's not really a good thing to do.

Last thing, the bio does need a bit more. Idk about "where he got his weapons" cause I mean it's a bat and a gun. I could get a bat and a gun, so that's fine. How he got do dojo duels is an important aspect however.

Villager
Is this still being worked on? The demo is definitely good enough, so it the the rest of the application just needs some more detail.

In the character bio, it says "it was his fatality to meet the bat".
Do you mean "it was his fate to meet the bat"?

You also mentioned he was injected with a drug that gave him unstable powers? Do you mean that's how he got his greater strength, or something else?

Other people have also suggested stuff you can change. Then you can tell a moderator and get accepted!

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.