Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Duel Mod
I also would like to point out two things.

1: Your second weakness doesn't seem valid to me. Okay, he can't shoot lightning from anywhere but his pelvis, and if he tries he gets hurt. So why would he try shooting anywhere, but his pelvis then? If he knows he can only shoot lightning from his pelvis, he wouldn't try and shoot anywhere else, so I don't really see the weakness here.

2: In your bio you mention Monster energy drink. Please change it to just energy drink, as we don't allow real life stuff in this fantasy world.

Soldier
is this chad?
will he save us from our sins

Global Mod
I just wanna put this out there as a fore-warning to make sure you understand and hopefully not shoot yourself through the leg and regret this later on XD

So while the Duelist is funny and amusing, if you legit feel like you'll consistently have fun with this kind of concept of a Duelist over a long period of time then go ahead by all means. Dojo Duels is to have fun in the way you want as long as you can keep your character balanced and not go over the top with their story.
But please keep in mind that we don't allow you to make a new character until your Duelist has been at least on the roster for 6 months, so carefully consider what you wanna do and make absolutely sure this is what you'd love to do for a long time before continuing on!

If you are very sure there will be no regrets and proceed on!

Villager
@Sareth

I appreciate and understand your concern!

I have made the necessary changes to his profile, how does it look now?

Villager
@Sticklet @NobodySpecial
my mans needs his Johnson accepted

Farmer
this concept is hilarious... y'all mods verify this beautiful creation :D

Duel Mod
Both his weaknesses aren't valid, in my opinion. It's very rare anyone carries around non-conductive material. And being human isn't really a weakness. He had a weakness where he didn't know how to fight that good, which was a good weakness.

Villager
@NobodySpecial

Also seems rare to get your duelist accepted around here.

Do I really need to lay out a bunch of specific weaknesses in order to have an acceptable duelist? I thought this was
a creative forum. I don't think anyone would have a hard time coming up with a fun way to defeat him.

This whole process has been arduous and honestly you're sucking the fun out of it. I can put the 'can't fight good' weakness back in
there but what difference does it make? Someone can portray him as a decent fighter if they want, especially if it will make the duel
against "x" character more entertaining. Maybe that's just my opinion, but I feel like the best part about animating is having creative freedom in the work that you do.

I think Johnson is a fun and balanced character. From the content I've seen so far, the people on Hyun's Dojo are creative enough to use him in a battle without needing to be told in exact detail how you should beat him.

Duel Mod
Your duelist has been accepted. You have been give 5 White Rice as a starter. Good luck.

Villager
Congratulations!!

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.