Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Soldier
Slyfox

Weapon / Power:
Odisly Darkness: An uncommon Dark Energy that allows It's possessor to Weaken his opponents by performing various Techniques and finish them off. Capable of inflecting some serious damage while suppressing heavy strikes. This Energy-type power is an Ideal for people who like both Strength and strategy.
-\[List of Techniques]/-
Ground Slam:
-It is performed by Generating Odisly Darkness from the ground and then hitting the ground hard enough to make it break a little. Damaging anyone who is Nearby.
Odi Shots:
-Performed by Generating from the ground and Charging up in his hands to shoot multiple OSD energy balls that explode on the contact of a Living Creature.
The Fist of Punishment:
-As usual, Generating OSD and pack for a serious punch. Anyone caught in it will know the true meaning of the word punishment.
Shielded Shelter:
-Can create a shield to protect him from powerful Hits. Though, Slyfox can generate it anytime without being close to the ground.
Bursted Charges:
-The Odisly Darkness Grants Slyfox to do quick Steps (About 7 or 6) that allows him to dodge some strikes. He may even move from a proning position into a crouching position in 2 frames. But, Bursted Charges only happen in Short Distances and after a 20 seconds cooldown from the last one.

Strengths:
-Hand to Hand combat is not a problem for him
-Has an incredible sense of Awareness
-Natural Strength, he could lift up his opponents and throw them in the air or slam them at the ground. He can also lift Objects twice the size/weight of him. But not for long.

Weaknesses:
-He does not Adapt weather changes, so if you are able to control the weather. It would be a great advantage for you
-He has to be close to the ground to use his Odisly Darkness (This dosen't apply on his shield ability though)
-Toxic substances will completely disable his Shield ability for the whole duel. However If you are not a toxic duelist you can just hit the Shield alot until it breaks.
-Odi Shots will only explode when they touch a living thing. So making contact with something else like a Rock will not cause a small Explosion.
-Try to tire him up and don't stop attacking him, ever. Hurry up though. As he might use his Shielded Shelter to protect himself while he gets a room to breathe.

Personality:
-He is rather silent and will not talk during a duel
-He likes observing things around him. Because he prefers hearing and watching over talking.
-From where he's from. People are taught to be mindful.
-He gets nervous when he's about to fight someone, but that's just fuel for his adrenaline.

Character Bio:
-Slyfox is just a simple guy who wanted to join the Dojo duels. He comes from a small town called "Cedria", he had the Idea of joining the Dojo duels long ago but was afraid of what could become of him until his mentor, Achref convinced him to send an application to the authority. Originally, he used to have Gray skin tone and a standard sword, however he was captured on his way home by a facility and was experimented on. Luckily he was rescued by his people, but he was not the same as before. He gained unusual powers and his personality deteriorated.

Animated Demo:
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/10260/

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Last edited by Sareth on January 3rd, 2017, 10:23 am, edited 28 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist
Ninja
Cool Duelist. That Bio actually entertained me. Also is this guy a fox?

Soldier
Xenophacilus wrote:
Cool Duelist. That Bio actually entertained me. Also is this guy a fox?

Haha, No. I named him because of a song called Slyfox :P Just found the name kinda unique and cool

Soldier
What does the Odisly Darkness really do? You only listed how to obtain it.

Soldier
It is stated in the strengths.
He can generate Odisly Darkness from the ground and use it to do ground slams and powerful beams.

Global Mod
@programalpha nice Duelist buddy! I just want to point out some things I felt were not quite right though.

I like how he needs to be on the ground to be able to use his Odisly Darkness except for his Shield? That is all good but can you then come up with a weakness for the shield then? Like maybe it's not big and he can't cover from all sides or something?

And then I want to address the real problem I had with this app which was the Bio man. Can you change it to something where you aren't telling the history of yourself and what happen to you on Stickpage, unnecessarily bringing up hate and propaganda to that place? Yeah I think you'll have to chance it up a bit man. Sorry dude D:

But yeah sweet Duelist nonetheless ^_^! Leave a comment here or PM a Duel Mod when you're done fixing all of this and have your demo up! Thank you :)

Soldier
@Sareth
I Changed Character Bio and added a new weakness for the Shield. Everything is good now? am I gonna only need the Demo?

Ninja
Yes, I believe you only need your demo finished

Villager
pretty kewl duelist ,awesome stats and storyline :0

Soldier
Thanks bud. I can't wait to finish up my demo and show it to all of you. But not for today and not for tomorrow. I've got some important things to do.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.