Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Farmer
Solar

Weapon / Power:
Retract: A power that lets him able to form weapons out of his own blood.
Drender: small, cigarette shaped dagger that is laced with poison, once a target is seen, it increases in size to enhance damage. The effects of the poison lasts for 10 seconds. (Effects include: Seizures, Spazzum, or paralysis)

Strengths:
Solar is a stealthy being, meaning most of the time, he can sneak up on you during a battle
Solar is really agile, meaning that he can dodge a lot of attacks without breaking a sweat
Solar is pretty damn fast. *Mic drop*

Weaknesses:
Solars Endurance is so damn low, he can run, but most of the time, he'll run out of breath, which will leave him vulnerable.
Solar is really easy to lie to, he might even start to think that you might not want to kill him if you say it.
Terrible fragile when it comes to flame.
When he stabs someone with the drender, he has to smoke it to have the poison take effect, which poisons him.
He can get terribly weak when he forms blood weapons mostly because he is removing his own body fluids

Personality:
Not really excited most of the time but can get easily excited during a duel. Also a bit of a prankster.
Character Bio:
During a quick spectating of a duelist match, Solar decided to go ahead and register. So Solar would begin training and hard labor, just to become a duelist. He eventually learnt the element of surprise was the best technique. Before he started dueling, he became an assasin. He would kill anyone and anything he was assigned to end. So eventually, he signed up to become a duelist, which brings us to the present.

Comic Demo:
]Image

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
none

Suspended User
Nice character m8

Duel Mod
The pic doesn't seem to show up and you kind a need to fill the personality and the character bio.

Soldier
he can switch powers? does that mean I can also switch powers with someone else too because I got your powers right? and your power is to switch powers what about robots, robots don't have powers they got their abilities from technology. can you get those their powers?
and your fast with a giant sword I don't think its OP but its illogical. because most big sword users are strong not fast.

Global Mod
@Gash use this thread to get your Duelist banner image up:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6678

Gash wrote:
Omni| A giant sword that has powers based on Solars Feeling toward the oppenent..

The powers of the sword, but what powers are these? Are you talking about the dark aura powers? D:

And I agree with Haemon on the "Trade" ability, it kind of does sound a little too powerful unless you can come up with some nice good balance weakness with it. Not only this, but I kind of feel like your Duelist in general might need a good 2-3 extra weaknesses if that's possible ^_^

Then when you can, fill in the personality and character bio with substantial amount of information. Then provide us with your demo too! If you manage to fix all of this and clear things up for us, let me or any Duel Mod know then so that we can review over this again! =]

Farmer
Sareth wrote:
@Gash use this thread to get your Duelist banner image up:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6678

Gash wrote:
Omni| A giant sword that has powers based on Solars Feeling toward the oppenent..

The powers of the sword, but what powers are these? Are you talking about the dark aura powers? D:

And I agree with Haemon on the "Trade" ability, it kind of does sound a little too powerful unless you can come up with some nice good balance weakness with it. Not only this, but I kind of feel like your Duelist in general might need a good 2-3 extra weaknesses if that's possible ^_^

Then when you can, fill in the personality and character bio with substantial amount of information. Then provide us with your demo too! If you manage to fix all of this and clear things up for us, let me or any Duel Mod know then so that we can review over this again! =][/quo

LOL k boo, but its a wip, but the imgur one seems to be a bit outdated

Farmer
@SJT15 Please try to help me post the picture of the duelist, it seems like the imgur upgraded and I cant post the picture.

Dojo Partner
Here you go, check this out.
http://prntscr.com/c72v6f

Farmer
@SJT15 @Sareth

pls review

Global Mod
@Gash can you maybe come up with a direct weakness to that "Trade" ability? Add some restriction to it? You can swap one of your other weaknesses, just balance that power out a bit more D;

And your image seems good!

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.