Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Ninja
Ken

Weapons and Abilities
Able to manipulate Lunar/Stellar Energy in a variety of forms and applications, with infinite source
Applications:
  • Moon Shine - A small orb with a glow that resembles a full moon. Can me manipulated easily and with minimal effort. Can be swung, shot and thrown. Can cover a body part therefore making it stronger etc. stronger punch.
  • Lunar Blast - A powerful ability to create explosions. The glow, fire and smoke left are turquoise or cyan color.
  • Celestial Flash - A super energized aurora that can cut through various items. Can be dispatched as a wave or stand in place and act as a barrier or a shield.
  • Void Flare - Generates a miniature Supernova. A rarely used attack because it needs a lot of energy. Extreme high-pressure gravity field and a super dense matter collapsed into a little orb. When discharged it creates a beam, goes in one direction and cannot be moved. Causes coma and almost death because it needs so much energy.

Able to create afterimages of himself, confusing the enemy.
Applications:
  • Short-range teleportation - Able to instantly go from place to place in a radius of 5 meters. Has enough energy for 4-8 times in one battle.
  • Afterimage creation - Creates disappearing decoys of himself in one's vision, therefore confusing the enemy.

Able to clearly see in the dark.

Strengths
Immune to various organisms and poisons.
Applications:
  • Various poisons - most poisons and harmful gases don't affect him.
  • Radiation - Immune to IR, X-RAY and EM radiation.

Master assassin, expert in hand to hand combat and a great at ambushing.

Enhanced speed and strength, much higher hunger and thirst endurance and night vision.

Weaknesses
Fragile body, not as good against strong and muscular opponents, bones are slightly weaker than in humans.

Can't cut through or knock them down.

Different weaknesses like hunger, thirst, injuries, bleeding, exhaustion, burns, cold, viruses...

It takes about 10-15 seconds to charge a Supernova, and when it is discharged, it cannot be moved from it's starting position, so if the enemy somehow, almost impossible, but dodges it, gets a good chance to attack him because he can't stop it so easily after it's used.

It isn't as effective as a shield if trying to block an enemy or it's weapon, but rather to block projectiles and beams.

After using his last resort, he automatically goes into a coma because so much energy was expended, his body can barely function and is almost dead. The coma lasts for 10 days until he's awake. While in coma, his body initiates instant energy recovery mode, so when he's awake he's in great condition.

Personality
Ken is a cold and non-caring person who doesn't really enjoy others company. On the other side, in dangerous situations he' s pretty calm and is not to act reckless. Because he is always calm and believes he is stronger then most of his opponents he'll probably act cool and won't waste energy.
In some rare occasions, you can see him leak out a smile, but it surely won't last for long. He doesn't normally care about killing his opponents, but when he loses his cool, expect his bloodlust to go sky high, and his killing instincts directed at you with a creepy smile, you should probably run.

Character Bio
Ken was a single child born in a royal family on a planet called Achosyx. From the age of five he was trained to protect himself, fighting prisoners from different planets brought on his planet. By the age of eight he has already mastered fighting, so he trained his abilities to the age of ten. Once, while practicing gravity collapsement in order to create a force field, created a tiny supernova, he had felt a great amount of adrenalin and excitement running through his veins, because this was the first time he had done this. By the age of fourteen, he has mastered all his abilities he currently possesses and left his home planet in a search of worthy opponents and more power. On his adventure he has come across a planet called Cier, on which he landed and stayed on, roaming around and searching for opponents.

Character Info
  • Name - Ken
  • Last name - None
  • Age - 14/15
  • Blood Type - A
  • Birth Date - 3rd of February
  • Zodiac - Aquarius
  • Gender - Male
  • Hair color - blue-ish white
  • Eye color - Turquoise/Cyan
  • Height - 170 cm
  • Weight - 49 kg
  • Occupation - Assassin/Bounty Hunter
  • Allies - None Currently

Animated Demo
To be added

Global Mod
@Krine your entire Duelist app seemed all good! Very awesome Duelist :D

There was one tiny problem though! Can you come up with some form of restriction on how much he can use Flash Step? Otherwise he can technically just Flash Step forever haha

Besides that we just need your demo! Inform us when you are ready for a final review~

Ninja
Sareth wrote:
@Krine your entire Duelist app seemed all good! Very awesome Duelist :D

There was one tiny problem though! Can you come up with some form of restriction on how much he can use Flash Step? Otherwise he can technically just Flash Step forever haha

Besides that we just need your demo! Inform us when you are ready for a final review~

Alright, now it is usable 4- really maxed 8 times. On a scale I would say up to 4 is no problem, 5-6 is harder and 7-8 last resort of energy. When I submit my demo I will be sure to notify you. Thanks for the review.

Villager
is he going to be your comic duelist?

Ninja
KO wrote:
is he going to be your comic duelist?

Maybe I will add a comic demo later, I'll think about it.

Banned User
i thought cier was just a continent..

otherwise its a small fuckin planet.

cul doolist

Ninja
Comet wrote:
i thought cier was just a continent..

otherwise its a small fuckin planet.

cul doolist

Lol thx boi.

Villager
Cool duelist bro

Ninja
EvenYou wrote:
Cool duelist bro

Unfortunately I'll change it quite a bit soon.

Ninja
The Duelist is "[A] Approved"
but ain't on the Official Thread and neither have finished the Demo

nice xd

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.