Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Banned User
(G-84)

Weapon / Power:
-Exploding Cicadas:These insects reside all over G-84's body turning his look from green to black, this was the same for every member of his village, nobody knows why but they are known to detonate themselves in a small explosion, these can easily stop bullets or harm flesh. There is no limit to them as they reproduce quickly, however G-84 will invest only 70 for defense, and 30 for offense, this ensures that he does not risk "falling apart" during battle.

-Cieruim Wrists\Ankles: Indestructible implants along G-84's wrists and Ankles(Was meant to prevent an easy escape from his captors), unfortunately for them these are perfect for G-84's hand to hand combat as his swings and kicks have a stronger effect. however, these are still quite heavy for him making him slower than the average duelist.

-Convertible Glass Short-swords (CGS's):A weapon of its own kind. These blades can have their weight altered at G-84's will, they also have glass like characteristics.(If broken, G-84 can summon another set) These can also be summoned into one long sword form, which will always be heavy at the tip of the blade.

-Sulfur Bolts: G-84 can drain this substance from his forearms and throw them, they come in the form of gel and have the same effect as regular sulfur. G-84 cannot run out of bolts but they will make him weak if he tries to put out more than 4 in one sitting.

-Sulfur Nuke:Due to G-84 being essentially gas, he can self destruct in a large blast radius, irradiating, burning, and suffocating anyone near him, the insects will also be destroyed but another horde and gas vessel will take place and form another copy of him(the reincarnation process takes days to complete) this skill requires massive heat(55°C and over)and so will rarely be seen.

-G-84 will "Idle" when he gets too excited however/b] this does not mean that he is at a loss, this is instead a two edged blade where he is less aware of his opponent but if the opponent does manage to fuck up, G-84 will show no mercy and kill his target during this state.

[b]Strengths:

-Excels at hand to hand and medium range combat.
-Strategic
-Well trained with his weapons
-Attacks in "bursts"

Weaknesses:
-Sulfur bolts burn him as much as it burns others. This means they will burn him while he holds them.
-Sluggish
-Does horribly with cold environments
-Panics if his strategy does not work and "wings it"
-Blind(Uses sound and scent to track opponents)

Personality:
-G-84 will try and trick opponents to think him as afraid and weak.
-Wily
-Smart

Character Bio:
A being that originated from a now inexistent clan, this clan contained people made up of elements, each of these beings were held together and "solidified" by any chosen insect, these insects then take on any chosen property,G-84 having exploding cicadas. After the lands and most of the people of his clan were destroyed by ongoing wars, G-84 was forced to the streets where he was then kidnapped in his sleep by a group that goes by the name "Rain" they had promised "a better life" for him, this was not true as he was put through many tests and had to complete criminal tasks(Assassinations, Bombings, Robbery, Etc) to stay alive.
G-84 did not come to Cier to fight, he protects his last valuables with his life, some inconveniently being rice gathered by his people·

Animated Demo:
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/12919/

Soldier
The image doesnt seem to be showing up, and i think its mandatory to have it

Duel Mod
Get rid of the parentheses on the image link. I think it's the reason why the image isn't showing up.

Banned User
Uh,how do I get the image to show properly?

Duel Mod
@Prefectdeity are you sure you're using the BBC code link? If not, please do so. Also, please add more of a bio, what you have there is pretty lackluster, and doesn't give much information on how he came to Cier and became a duelist.

Banned User
Naitoshadou wrote:
@Prefectdeity are you sure you're using the BBC code link? If not, please do so. Also, please add more of a bio, what you have there is pretty lackluster, and doesn't give much information on how he came to Cier and became a duelist.

I'm using the the code

Duel Mod
@PrefectDeity --- It doesn't appear to be the BBCode link. Make sure you didn't just copy the original link of the image, look around for the field entitled "BBCode (Forums)" or something like that (the link in that field has to have the [img] code in it!), then copy and paste that into the application to make it work.

Anyways, onto your application. I don't see anymore problems with it but may I ask you you stated the name "Ghozt" under your duelist's weapon entitled Convertible Glass Short-swords, and that was the only time you ever mentioned that name in the app. Does that refer to G-84?

So, get those fixes done and the demo up, then let me or any other moderator know when you're done and ready for another review! Good luck~!

Banned User
@Sareth I finished my demo, check it over again?

Soldier
Good luck on getting accepted!

Global Mod
@PrefectDeity very interesting Duelist! I'd say your entire app is all good to go BUT I do feel like you need to add more to your Duelist demo! D:
Felt a tiny bit lacking, but the style of it was pretty great~
If you can add another 10-13 seconds to it demonstrating more of your Duelist abilities then you should be good to go!
Let me or any moderator know again when you are ready for another review :)

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.