Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Farmer
Icarus

Weapon / Power:

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA): He has knowledge in Mixed Martial Arts and has advantages on many other Martial Arts(Not MMA like you watch in TV, it's like Mixed
[ex. Judo+Wing Chun, Taekwondo+Karate]

Weapons

-Metal Gauntlet: He equips a Metal Gauntlet on Both his hands this Metal Gauntlet will automatically summon on his both hands when he commands it, this Metal Gauntlet is BREAKABLE but Powerful.

(NOTE: can only use 1 gauntlet at a time, but fast changing)

Left Gauntlet: Fire Gauntlet- This Gauntlet controls the ability of Fire it can only use Fire on Hand to Hand and not summon Fire Attacks (ex. Fireball, Fireblast, Etc.)

Right Gauntlet: Lightning Gauntlet- This Gauntlet controls the ability of Lightning it can only use Lightning on Hand to Hand and not Lightning Attacks
(ex. Thunderbolt, Thunder Arm Punch(Lightning Ball), Etc.)[/spoil]

Powers

High Speed Dash: Dashes with the minimum speed of 100m/s and maximum of 367m/s (NOTE: takes time to refresh again[about 3 secs])

Consecutive Normal Punches: Punches The enemy multiple times with average power (NOTE: can be easily distracted)

Strengths:

-He gets stronger when in an environment with lots of people

-His Martial Arts Skills improve when listening to music.

-His Smartness brings him more advantages in Hand to Hand battles.

Weaknesses:

-He can't use the elements of his weapons when the Weapon is wet.

-He is shaking when fighting a scary looking opponent.

-He is underestimating his opponents encouraging himself to go easy and easily lose to his opponent.

-When in a lonely environment, he's fighting spirit will deplete

-He is weak against long ranged weapons.(ex. Yoyo, Guns, etc.)
Why?
-He's gauntlets can also be broken with objects with high speed...(NOTE: only will be broken when hit multiple times)

-Strong hits direct to his body may cause him to be stunned for a second(IF STRONGER/MORE HITS MAY INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE'S STUNNED)

-He will not hurt these people he doesn't know that has done anything wrong(Even when commanded by a strong officer/GOD)

Personality:
-Kind
-Serious
-Friendly
-Pridish
-Loves to fight.

Character Bio:
- Icarus is a son of a God named Lightning, Lightning has sinned to the Elder gods by seeking revenge on the mortals, by that, the elder gods removed the powers if Lightning and was sent to the land of the banned, by this, the rival of Lightning, Zeko, thinked it was the perfect opportunity to destroy his rival, by the time Zeko was killing Lightning, Icarus saw Zeko, by the time Zeko already finished off Lightning, Icarus told the elder gods that Zeko killed his Father. The elder gods did not believe Icarus and punished him, the elder gods took Icarus' powers and sent him to Earth. Icarus was 5 years old when he was sent to Earth, he lost his powers, but luckily, Icarus was found by an Old-man and raised him as his old child. Icarus told him everything that happened at the land of the Gods and the Old man believed him. The old man Raised and Trained him to be a warrior, when Icarus was 14 years old, before the old man died, he gave Icarus powerful Gauntlets, by that he stopped training for 5 months and moved on, now Icarus is training to be the best Fighter in the world and seek revenge on the killer of his father.

Extra Info
Dodging: He spends most of his time DODGING and attacks only when he wants to.

Lightning Gauntlet: He only uses this when in a Critical state. :D

Animated Demo:

Comic Demo
SOOOOOOOON!!! XD

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦

ImageImage

¦ 0 ¦¦ 0 ¦

Last edited by Sareth on June 2nd, 2017, 11:54 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist~
Duel Mod
HeroMation wrote:
Strengths:
-He gets stronger when in a negative environment.
-He gets stronger when in a Hot environment

Don't you think "negative" and "hot" environments sound the same?

HeroMation wrote:
Weaknesses:
-His fire power weakens on a Cold/Wet environment
-He weakens when in a Cold place

And why would he weaken in cold places when he could use his fire ability to warm him up? Same with the fire power weakening around cold environments...

Ninja
OP as fuck.
Nerf pls.
Nuff said.

Global Mod
@HeroMation Cool Duelist! Seems like you were able to fix up some things!
But there is still some problems I found with this app sadly :(

First of them is this
HeroMation wrote:
(NOTE: can only use 1 gauntlet at a time, but fast changing[ex. left - right, right - left, none - Any Direction, Any Direction - none)

The part in bold, it kinda made sense but seems more confusing then anything. Could you elaborate your example or remove it?

Quote:
High Speed Dash: Dashes with the speed of light (NOTE: takes time to refresh again)

Speed of light is WAY too fast and we don't allow that, even for a split second! The fastest we'd allow is Mach 2 and EVEN THEN you have to put a good restriction on it like it drains away your energy pretty quick or something.

Quote:
Armor Mode: Wears a Metal Armor to protect himself (NOTE: can be easily destroyed by multiple HARD hits)

Can you put a cooldown on how long he has to wait to use this? Otherwise he can just keep summoning it up once it breaks, ya see? D:

Quote:
-He gets stronger when in a negative environment.

What exactly do you mean by negative environment? Like depressing places like the Shadow Hold and Dead Forest in Cier? O.o
Could you explain a bit better?

Quote:
(ex. Thunderbolt, Chidori(Lightning Ball), Etc.)[/spoil]

Well Chidori is a Naruto thing really so can't allow this! If you used it as a reference to give people an idea, then it's fine but it just kinda felt like you implied it's an actual thing in Cier which we don't allow haha. Try just saying "Lighting Arm Strike" or something ^_^

Can you also add a few extra good weaknesses? It just felt a bit lacking!
Lastly, I think you deleted the video or something is wrong with the link you put up for your demo. I can't seem to watch it? Can you try reuploading it?

If you manage to fix all of this, let me or any moderator know so we can review over this again :)

Ninja
Sareth wrote:

Quote:
High Speed Dash: Dashes with the speed of light (NOTE: takes time to refresh again)

Speed of light is WAY too fast and we don't allow that, even for a split second! The fastest we'd allow is Mach 2 and EVEN THEN you have to put a good restriction on it like it drains away your energy pretty quick or something.

Lol what?
I didn't know there's a speed limit here, especially not a defines one
And why only Mach 2 isn't thag pretty​ slow lol

Duel Mod
Mach two is two times the speed of sound, or 1,522mph. That's pretty fast!. Also, too fast makes them op, so in the interest of creating balanced characters, certain speeds, strengths, and abilities are not permitted or severely restricted

Soldier
Although when you're moving at lightspeed, you become massless, so you can't really attack or get hurt while moving that fast.

Global Mod
Krine wrote:
Sareth wrote:

Quote:

Lol what?
I didn't know there's a speed limit here, especially not a defines one
And why only Mach 2 isn't thag pretty​ slow lol

Yeah pretty much what Naitoshadou said really. Anything above Mach 2 gets WAY too fast and over powered really. Sadly it just becomes ridiculous, plus the body mass won't be able to sustain that speed and far surpass it's terminal velocity, unless you had proper equipment or a super strong body. Travel at the speed of light in his current condition would kill him in less than a second if you REALLY wanna get technical about it xD
So in actuality it doesn't make much sense and nobody likes an over-powered Duelist honestly.
I actually didn't wanna put a speed limit up BUT people kept asking me so I thought Mach 2 was a good base ground AS LONG as they can't stay at this speed constantly, it should be fine ^_^

Ninja
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there buddy. Don't wanna get too powerful. Here's some helpful guides to lead you through this. :D
And I know, long as hell, but I read 'em and If I can, you can.

For human "weaknesses" and such in case you want it (I wrote it. I need some love too, you're not the only one. :D)
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=14566

Good tips on making your duelist:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6916

Things to avoid:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=8498

Global Mod
@HeroMation hmmmm okay it seems more alright now. Just wanna ask you one last question! Did you wanna finish up your comic demo first before getting accepted? Just remember when we accept you now you can only request an update again when you have finished a Duel :)
Also think I am gonna help proof-read up your app a small bit too~
So let me know! ^_^

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.