Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
Zoey

Weapon/Power:
Titanium endoskeleton : - Her right arm is robotic arm, that shoots out lasers as a blast/beam shot.
- Her right eye is replaced with an optical robotic eye, allowing her to receive information about her opponents.
Prototype Pistol : - Has high momentum, and can shoot bullets at stunning speeds.
- The specialized bullets can be charged to shoot out an explosive shot.
- Pull and hold for 2 seconds and release the trigger in order to shoot the charged bullet.
Assassin Knife : - Sharp, sturdy and quite durable.
- Grabbing this weapon with her right arm (robotic arm) gives this weapon a neon light trail.
Secondary Form : Her Stats:
- Her attacks will become faster than they normally are.
- She becomes more flexible upon using this form.
- Allows her to release a powerful energy attack.
Special skill:
The Swiper (only available at her secondary form):
- She draws a huge curved energy attack as her ultimate attack and/or final shot, piercing everything that blocks her from her opponents.(even building)
- Can be only use ONCE per duel.

Strengths:
- Expert pistol user.
- Has a lot of hand to hand combat experience.
- If her charged bullets come in contact with any of her normal bullets (lets just say several bullets are in her opponent’s body), the normal bullets will explode with the charged one.
- The Swiper: This attack is extensively deadly. When an enemy is hit, it will most probably electrocute and/or paralyze them. Cannot be blocked by anything.

Weaknesses:
- Is not used to any large weapons, including anything larger than her own knife.
- Refuses to give her all in a duel unless the battle becomes stressful, where she then starts to become serious.
- Struggles against Earth elements if her opponent is skilled at using it.
- Secondary Form: Does not always use this form, and only utilizes it when she is in dire situations. Doesn't last for too long.
- The Swiper: Can only face one direction, therefore, it is incredibly easy to dodge.
Almost never uses this attack. Upon using the Swiper, she uses up ¾ of her stamina.

Personality:
- Quiet - Serious in battle - Calm - Chill

Character Bio:
When Zoey was 8 years old, she was part of the group called, “Triton”. Upon the destruction of the group, she attempted to save her father from the death that seemed to have awaited him. It was only when she was pulled back by one of his trusted friends, that she hated her father's friend for not saving him. She fled from the organization, joining another terrorist group, and becoming stronger as she gained more experience throughout the years. Now, back to Triton after the events of that daunting day was explained to her, she joined it once again. Since her new leader, a man named Rage, has little leadership experience, this stick took his place, and became a duelist instead of him.

Her companion wrote:
Rage

Personality:
- Serious in battle - Has a slight temper - Curious - Friendly - Can easily be caught angry.

Character Bio:
Rage follows Zoey for no reason at all, except for the fact that he is her leader, giving him the responsibility of watching over her, especially since he knows his way around Cier much better than her. It is more than likely that he will become a duelist someday.*see below at my previous duelist*. When Zoey is participating in a duel, Rage always makes sure to stay clear of the battle zone, careful to not disturb the heat of her duels.

Fullbody : Image
Stickfigure : Image
Weapon : Image

Animation Demo:
maybe working but accept as [C] duelist first pls :>

Comic Demo:
Fullbody : Image
Stickfigure : Image
The Swiper : Image
(demo ffor performing The Swiper)
Weapon : ImageImage

Global Mod
@Rage0360 good stuff! Everything seems in order and you got some interesting ideas here!
Just need the rest of your comic demo :) Let us know when you are ready!

Soldier
Update note:

Update an art and still making another demo and change some info in companion section :)

Also Thank you @Sareth , I'm actually waiting someone duel my older one because reason. Then, u may update ;)

Soldier
Update note:

Now I think its complete............ For Now
Maybe work into animation demo but first...

@Sareth (or whoever is global mod and dojo duels mod) , it is okay accept her as [C] duelist after S2 end? Cause I maybe make her as hybrid ([A | C]) duelist

Global Mod
@Rage0360 as requested I'll review over this ^_^

Well I think the biggest problem I had with this application was that you need to proofread the grammar! It was a bit hard to understand what you were trying to say, no offense T_T
Try to get someone to maybe help you proofread this up and if you really can't just PM me on the forums and I'll help you when I get some time =]

I see the weakness for your "Secondary Form" says they won't use it every time? Can you maybe put a weakness where you say it doesn't last for too long or it consumes a lot of stamina in usage? Something along those lines would be a much more valid weakness!
The same goes for your "Swiper" ability! Try saying your Duelist can't use it too much because it uses too much stamina or something instead of just "they won't use it much". Clarify why they won't!

Your Comic demo however seems all good and I think the rest is fine! I wouldn't particularly say your Duelist is OP at all, so kudos on keeping them balanced x]

Fix the things I stated above then either let me or any moderator know when you are ready for anoher review~

Soldier
Hmmm, everything seems pretty nice, just a few grammar mistakes here and there. But I have a question for your duelist's ability, the "Swiper", @Rage0360, seems a bit confusing. Sooo, if a mountain was in between your duelist and her opponent, would the swiper just pass through the mountain? I’m assuming that is how it is, but when does it stop? What would happen if her opponent used ANOTHER stick to block the attack? Would it go through the stick?

Regardless, good luck on your demo!

Soldier
@HunterZ , im currently finding someone who can help me fix my grammar Dx rip

About "Swiper" ability,
Yes, it already mention it. Just pass through any blockage and stick. (Although sound op but see the weakness section)
And when it stop, honestly i didnt think about that one but im thinking when it reach certain distance about 2 km or pass through obstacles certain amount. (I shall add this to my weapon description thou)

Soldier
Well, you could make it so that the swiper dissipates or something after passing by her opponents, or being missed. Along with that, you could also add a distance limit. Just a suggestion. The grammar in your app shouldn't be too much of a problem, since it's not a hella ton of text to fix. If you want, I could fix it up for you, since I have nothing other than my demo to work on.

Soldier
Hmm, something like that. The distance limit is already planned. You can help me to fix my grammar thou. PM me if you help me fixed

Global Mod
Apologies for the wait but your Duelist seems all good now! Congrats, it has been replaced on the roster of your previous Duelist! :)
You can view that here:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6924&p=153821#p153821

Good luck out there!

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.