Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Villager
Ionis

[img](500x200%20Jpeg%20or%20PNG%20Image%20Link)[/img]

working on image

Weapon / Power:
His Aura: A second life force that he can move freely through his body. He can use use it to power up different limbs of his body to make them stronger, harder, and more powerful than that limb would usually be. An arm with all his aura would be almost impenetrable, and super powerful. If he powered up his legs, he would have super speed. If he powered up his brain, he would think faster. It does take a bit of time to switch between limbs(About 10 seconds or so), and it will exaust him if he does it to fast, but not as much as when he materializes his aura outside of his body in an exausting manner. While he is not in a fight and his power is not needed, he will keep it evenly balanced in his body. His aura will also glow a neon yellow, in his body or out. This color will not change.

Aura as Object: He can materialize his Aura out of his body to create anything in a short range (like 5 feet or so). The bigger it is the harder it is and the more time it takes to make. He will mainly make weapons, and he can create any hand held weapon (guns, swords, guns swords, etc…). He can also make things like a wall or a sphere around him for a shield. He can create almost any material with his Aura, like smoke, explosives, and any material to create a weapon. Some materials like diamonds and lava takes extremely long to make and cost him alot of energy, so it is not very ideal for battle to creat something of that complexity. If he is to create a kind of gun or a projectile shooting weapon, he will only have control over the projectile in a short range of him, which is about 5 feet or so (hence no self guiding bullets, rockets, or arrows). After the projectile leaves his range, it can only be called back to him as aura, so anything will dissipate and come back to him. His aura doesn't really have a limit, but it is harder for him to make stuff while he has other creations still active.

Strengths:
-The body parts his Aura is Powering up are super strong, almost invincible.
-He can block enemy's attacks with the limb/s he has powered up at the time.
-He is very trained with most weapons.
-His Aura can not be taken from him.

Weaknesses:
-When one part of his body is powered up, the rest of his body is pretty weak and vulnerable, especially for a duelist.
-His aura does not heal wounds. It will slow wounds and bleeding and maybe stop it, but it will not heal any faster than a regular person.
-He can not protect himself from multiple blows at once, unless he spreads his aura evenly through out his body, and even then he is spreading his aura thin.
-After making a big object or power costing material, or many weapons in a short period of time, he will be exhausted.

Personality:
Ionis is very talkative and happy person, and he is a bit childish. He makes many jokes, but gets serious when something bad affects him or his friends.

Character Bio:
Ionis lives alone in the Raitera Forest, in a hidden hideaway. He spends some of his time in the woods training and living, and will make stops at Blackwatch if he needs something. In his childhood he lived with his parents and was obsessed with the great Dojo. He spent his time as a child practicing fights and strategy. One day he ran away from home and wasn’t seen for a long time. When he came back, he had his new found power with him, his Aura. He was the same, except when his power is mentioned, he becomes serious. He left home a short while later to find the dojo, which he had dreamed to be part of, and he felt more confident than ever.

Animated Demo:
Working on it (−_−;)

Monk
@Ionis64 looks very interesting! My only concern is the strength of the guards from his aura. Can you perhaps make it either so it is easier to cut through, or repeated heavy blows can exhaust him as well? Thanks, and best of luck!

Villager
@Naitoshadou what if i just said that he can only power up one to two limbs at a time? Do you think that would balance it out?

Monk
Well, I thought that you had a limit to what you could at one time. Maybe if it took time to switch between areas, so he had to be cogniscent of where future attacks would come from

Villager
@Naitoshadou I have fixed it. Is it good now?

Monk
So basically the more concentrated it is, the more adept it is at blocking, but the area he can protect is smaller? That works, looks good. Just let the mods look over it, as they have final say, aka only say. Best of luck!

Villager
@Naitoshadou Thank you! o(^▽^)o

Global Mod
@Ionis64 Pretty neat Duelist! The only thing I am bit worried about is "Aura as Object". I don't think your Duelist should be able to turn their aura into anything imaginable! Maybe if you made a list of things but not EVERYTHING at once. Maybe if you could over time slowly unlock more, that will be less OP! ^_^
IF you want a lot of things to change into, maybe state instead that the things his aura does change into isn't as powerful as the originals, like only half as powerful, then you can have a lot more! But put restrictions on this power otherwise I think it might be too much D:

Check out this link here on how to get your Duelist banner image up:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6678

Your Duelist page should look like this more or less:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6179

Villager
@Sareth Got it. What if I only allow him to create one type of material, but allow him to change the density of that creation?

Farmer
This is a really cool concept, actually! I love the idea, though I actually would have left out the weapon creation, and instead made the base power slightly stronger. Simplicity is key, in my opinion, and the basic concept here is great, but the weapon creation seems unnecessary and incongruous.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.