Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Haz Ambalasade

Weapon / Power:
Bamboo Spear : like bamboo tall with sharp edges.

Flying Punch : he can fly, becouse he have a cloak.
https://youtu.be/oXQLaX4j2Iw

Strengths:
He can fly with he cloak, he really fast move
The stronger his opponent, the faster he moves.

Weaknesses:
he will be weak if too many fly becouse there is a flying time limit
If he loses his cloak, he cant fly.
Afraid of cockroaches and insect.

Personality:
Humorist, joyful, cant angry, very good

Character Bio:
A boy named HAZ, and his long name is Hazambalasade. He lives in a very peaceful village. While feeding a cow, he found a robe. When he wears it, he can fly, and he unknowingly flies to a town called "Uve City" which is very far from his village. And he does not know the way home. While in the city, there are monsters that always disturb the townspeople. The monster named Kuse, this monster lives in a cave close to the city. One day, the monster came to town to disturb the townspeople and stole food, Haz saw the monster and he fought the monster and became a city hero.

Animated Demo:
Still in process

Farmer
ok, why not just say bamboo spear? Why not just say he can fly? saying he can move like a lightning is one: terrible wording and two: somewhat overpowered since you never gave him a weakness other than he can't fly if it comes off. Being afraid of insects isn't much of a weakness as it is a trait. Weaknesses would be limits and drawbacks of his powers. Dojo duels has different areas with their own lore and geography, just saying he fought a monster in some non descript city seems so out of place

Villager
okay, thanks for your opinion, I'll change it again, Thanks ^-^

Farmer
HamAlK26 wrote:
okay, thanks for your opinion, I'll change it again, Thanks ^-^

Thanks for listening

Villager
ok well...Finish ^-^, I will load the demo

Duel Mod
@HamAlK26 --- Hey there, buddy! Your application overall seems great. Though when I read through it the first time, it kinda confused me there. Think you could try proofreading your app a bit so that it would look nicer and easier for first-time viewers to read through this? Thanks!

Don't worry though, if you are unable to fix it up, feel free to ask the community, or us moderators, for help in fixing it up! Besides this, the only other concern left is the missing demo, so just get that up and running and let us know when you're ready, okay? Good luck!~ ^-^

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.