Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
Crates

Weapon / Power:
• He has no certain weapon. Instead, he summons a weapon of his liking, and after a short period of scanning he can copy anyone else weapon.
• He has irregular fast speeds during combat.
• He has an ability called "Eagles Eye" which enables the user to see what ever is visible as long as nothing is blocking it or it is in the 100m diameter.
• As a Navian, he also knows teleportation, but he can't spam it like others cause it'll drain him. For some reason, his teleportation spell is quite different to the others'.

Strengths:
• He can copy weapons.
• His experience with making weapons makes him able to identify whatever weapon you may be using. And use whatever weapon could it be.
• He is smart, but not enough.

Weaknesses:
• (Clarification) He can copy the weapon, but NOT IT'S ABILITIES. (i.e. power blow, hidden mitsurugi, etc.)
• He has only a certain amount of mana. It is enough to make up to 5 weapons. After that he should rest.
• His scanning time is the hole in his strategy, it takes him 5 seconds or even 20 secs to complete copying.
• He is talkative, this will draw his concentration away.
• If you don't have a weapon, he might not use one too.
• "As long as he sees your weapon" If he doesn't see it, you can screw him somehow.
• The more the complicated the weapon, the more mana he uses. Even if he sees your weapon, without the right mana, he'll not copy it.
• Sometimes he won't do long weapons (spear, scycthe) because he is concerned about his Mana.
• (more weaknesses to come, after every duel, I'll come up with a new weakness)

Personality:
• Bipolar Trait
• Silent at first then suddenly talkative.
• Confident (sometimes, over confident)
• Organized
• Usually Collected
• Always Smiles, despite defeat.

Character Bio: (His Character is dynamic, meaning, every duel there will be a character development)
He was born in Navia, but due to his hard headedness, he headed to MicFortress to study for two years. After that, he went back to Navia and studied 4 more years. At his age of 17, leaving his mother in Navia, he now lives in a simple forest house in the middle of MicFortress and Navia, which he calls "Green House". Everyday he walks from there to Navia to attend to his weapon shop on the west side of the territory. Crates is known for his magic fused weapons, he earns at least a thousand coins a week. But despite the good job, he told himself that he wouldn't let his magic abilities go to waste. In such reason he started dueling.

Animated Demo:
https://youtu.be/I4Ld2LTFj-I

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 2 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
Crates(Lightbringer_XD) vs Tale(Starlequin)
Crates(LIGHTBRINGER_XD) vs Omega(TheGamingChespin)

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 1 ║║ 1 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Naitoshadou on June 5th, 2018, 11:45 am, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: Duelist statistics updated
Ninja
@LIGHTBRINGER_XD

if a weapon is copied, will Crates also copy the abilities usable by the original wielder of this weapon?

"If he doesn't see it" the opponent would techincally need to hide his weapon at all times then, or simply do hidden attacks

Soldier
Subject: Crates

iiNoName wrote:
@LIGHTBRINGER_XD

if a weapon is copied, will Crates also copy the abilities usable by the original wielder of this weapon?

"If he doesn't see it" the opponent would techincally need to hide his weapon at all times then, or simply do hidden attacks

Good question,

Regarding Ability Copying..
The answer is NO.
The wielder and weapon's abilities can't be copied since he'll die/faint due to excessive Mana usage.
"Copying abilities is in a different type of genre." He believes.

Regarding the weapon hiding..
Yes, the enemy can do secret attacks, but if you do that to often, he'll realize your weapon soon enough.

Global Mod
@LIGHTBRINGER_XD sorry to say but there were a few problems with your Duelist u_u

So I take it from what you said it doesn't copy the weapon's abilities? Which sounds more fine but you gotta specify that down otherwise it sounds a bit confusing. And I think you need a bit of like "scanning" time before he can copy and summon the weapon.

LIGHTBRINGER_XD wrote:
He has irregular physical abilities.

Not sure what you meant by this? D: Do you mean everything after you wrote in the Weapons/Powers section will be what you dub as irregular abilities? Or you haven't listed them? What are these abilities?

Quote:
As long as he sees and is able to copy your weapon, you have 88% chance to be screwed.

This part here implies to me even more that he actually does copy the other Duelists abilities too from their weapons. I don't think you should put this entire statement there honestly, it makes it sound too powerful.

LIGHTBRINGER_XD wrote:
As a Navian, he also knows teleportation. But for some reason, his teleportation spell is quite different to the others'.

Maybe specify down that his teleportation is linked to his mana and he can't spam it too much or he'll drain himself.

LIGHTBRINGER_XD wrote:
He has only an enough amount of mana.

Do you mean he has a limited amount of mana?

Hmmmm besides that, needing to realign your Duelist banner image and needing your demo as well. I think it should be fine ! =]
Let me or any moderator know when you are ready for another review~

Soldier
Im ready for review now @Sareth

Global Mod
@LIGHTBRINGER_XD after some minor sentence phrasing to your Duelist I was able to accept it now! :)
So congrats! ^__^
Here is starter 5 White RICE! Good luck man~

Soldier
Thanks! Im really excited now!

"Tohsaka Rin is besto waifu, duel me to prove me wrong"
- LmaoXD

Page: https://www.facebook.com/lMAaoxdOfficial/
Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16331

Soldier
DUDE, your power is like Inferno.. Coppying stuff

“I can do all things through Christ who
strengthens me .”

Philippians 4:13

YouTube | Duelist | Discord

Farmer
If the demo is based in a dream then doesn't that mean that it wouldn't be accurate. I know it doesn't matter or anything cuz demo's are just meant to give an example of how the duelist works but if none of that was real then does that mean he could be slightly stronger or weaker than shown (nahhhhh I'm overthinking it)

My duelist:
Zayne and Dave

(Status:working on duelist demo)

"Every f*ck up makes life interesting" - Hatena360 (2018, June 17, 12:05 ish wherever he lives)

Soldier
Dragonz wrote:
If the demo is based in a dream then doesn't that mean that it wouldn't be accurate. I know it doesn't matter or anything cuz demo's are just meant to give an example of how the duelist works but if none of that was real then does that mean he could be slightly stronger or weaker than shown (nahhhhh I'm overthinking it)

@Dragonz you really are over thinking it, its part of the plot so I assure you its canon af

"Tohsaka Rin is besto waifu, duel me to prove me wrong"
- LmaoXD

Page: https://www.facebook.com/lMAaoxdOfficial/
Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16331

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.