Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 5   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Soldier
SECURITY
The Chief of Galaxy Police Agent

Lil’ fact about my buddy
SECURITY emits flames from his body, this is not actually flames. In fact, it’s the burning passion of JUSTICE, the flames are combusted from the blood, sweat and tears. It’s just there, just to make him look more ‘manlier’. Thus when the flame grows stronger, it drains his strengths even quicker, losing more blood and water, quickly dehydrating

Weapon / Power:
Name of Weapon/s:
Has two shotgun pistols, called Barmherzig (mercy) and Rücksichtslos (ruthless), shoots non lethal rubber pellets (but they hurt), fires very powerfully, with his strong fingers, creates immense air pressure.
He fights with his fists during close combats, has no real martial arts experience, just street fist fights. The punches and kicks also create strong wind forces.

Name of Power/s:
Justice Knuckle: a really powerful punch
Security Flick: flicks the air, shooting out a pressurized blast of air, even when he has the guns, maybe he thinks its cooler
Security Smash: jumps really high and slams onto the ground
Security (*insert move here*): be creative make some moves yourself in the comic to fit your own style! Of course it cant be too op!!
SECURITY OVERDRIVE: comes beefier take withstand extra hits, hes moves create extra force, extra destrucion, extra work for the animators, stronger for the trade for mobility and easier target, this is his “rage” mode, cannot activate unless he is angry. His flame burns stronger and brighter. Drains his energy more quickly, also JUSTICE expands like a balloon, such that if he gets MEGA angry it can completely immobilizes him

*new move* SECURITY CHAIN: Chains him and the opponent together so that the opponent cannot escape, very useful against characters that are ranged. Its range is around 50m, but like a tape ruler it can retract. Made out of the police uniform, somehow very tough cannot be cut or ripped. But it is fabric so it can stretch abit

Strengths:
INHUMAN STRENGTH (when I say that around HULK? and ALL MIGHT-ish? Like All Might can create air pressure from his strengths, something like that in terms of power)
Intense sense of JUSTICE

Weaknesses:
He is dumb, like major dumb
Gullible
Slow (skips leg day)
Destructive
Tired easily
Not weary of his surroundings
completely garbage with opponents that excel in far range.

Personality:
Extreme devotion to PEACE/ JUSTICE. Always hot headed, strong loyalty towards his coworkers, risking his life and the peoples to protect them. Reckless. A mess of a character

Character Bio:
SECURITY was not ur average joe, always thinking about others before himself, no matter what the odds were up against him, he believed good will prevail against evil.
He signed up for the Galaxy Peace Force in order to persue world peace, there he meets President of G.P.F OVER JUSTICE. Learning his ways of JUSTICE, SECURITY learns to unlock the inner powers of human passion, giving him immense strength and a flame like aura.
Recently he has been assigned to Galaxy #5318008, the land of Cier as Rice has been noticed as illigal substances that gives immense strength to the consumer. SECURITY, together with his partner in JUSTICE - officer Emily, partakes duels to obtain these rice and slowly confiscating the amount to rice, and also to maintain world peace for the land of Cier.

Comic Demo:

did you know SECURITY real name is MAX? (only Emily knows)

REAL Comic Demo:

Ill be doing comic duels mostly and draw it in gray tone. This is for 2018 season of dojo duels

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 1 win / 1 loss

Duel History:
Vegas(Choki) vs SECURITY(justyyohan)
-Puncher (Vercreek) V.S Security (justyyohan)

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 2 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on July 11th, 2018, 7:51 am, edited 28 times in total.
Reason: Update statistics
Soldier
Any critical feedback is GREATLY apprieciated, danks in advance, i need to make JUSTICE the greatest man in existence
HASTA LA VISTA

Ninja
Holy. Crap.
This is the funniest app I've ever read. You've earned my respect.

The only thing I'd change is the "Justice Flick" ability. I didnt quite understand how it works or how powerful it is. If you could reword it, that would be great.

But, HECK, man! I really enjoy this! Once this gets accepted, I wouldnt mind going up against some JUSTICE.

Farmer
I fucking love this. Duel me someday when you get around to being official.

Farmer
this is amazing. Justice shall prevail.

You might want to remove the word unstoppable from the Justice punch though. I know it's probably a joke, but the mods don't like absolutes like that.

Duel Mod
@Justyyohan Okay, interesting, but there are a few issues.
1. Your banner is 4031x2093 pixels. This is way too large! Duelist banners must be EXACTLY 500x200 pixels in order to be accepted!
2. What does "unstoppable" mean in this context? Also, can we maybe change it to "Is difficult to block or evade", since absolutes aren't really acceptable?
3. Okay, so he has backup? How many? What keeps them from interfering?
4. Your bio is interesting, but a little disjointed from duels lore. Can you maybe explain why he'd be in Cier?
5. His flames are there to make him look "Manlier", supposedly that's it, as described in their description. But later you say it can immobilise enemies?
6. For Overdrive and Execution, can you maybe define some downsides to the abilities? Something that would make him not want to use them immediately?
Interesting idea, just needs a bit of work. I know you can do it! Best of luck!

Check out my duelist here: [C]ETA
Current Status: Potentially Dueling

Written Duelist: Azriel, Psychopomp
Information on Written Duels here

Soldier
Ah lord, this is probs one of the most funny applications I've read since that bread pun guy. It's too bad that your banner is too large, since it looks awesome.

Soldier
now we only need an INFERNO COP

so what, is he the younger version of OVER JUSTICE? if so then INFERNO COP should just be called COP

Soldier
JUSTICE OVERDRIVE: comes beefier, stronger for the trade for mobility and easier target, this is his “rage” mode, cannot activate unless he is angry. His flame burns stronger and brighter. Drains his energy more quickly

Strengths:
INHUMAN STRENGTH

I don't get the "beefier, stronger" part because if he has inhuman strength, isn't that already max? Also isn't he already slow, so how could he trade more slowness? Would he just stop walking?

But anyways, this is the absolute best! Good luck!

Soldier
Frest wrote:
Holy. Crap.
This is the funniest app I've ever read. You've earned my respect.

The only thing I'd change is the "Justice Flick" ability. I didnt quite understand how it works or how powerful it is. If you could reword it, that would be great.

But, HECK, man! I really enjoy this! Once this gets accepted, I wouldnt mind going up against some JUSTICE.

ahaha thanks, sureo I'll reword it to fix it, its like Midoriya's flick I guess I want to base it off

Page 1 of 5   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.