Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Shepherd

Weapon / Power:
Wields a staff. The staff can control light, and use it to do two things. 1 he can make small blasts/lasers, and 2, he can make sheep, also known as soul sheep. When he collects all the staff’s light power, the staff will turn a solid gold, and it will be able to fire a powerful blast.
Soul sheep: The soul sheep are much more powerful and faster than ordinary sheep. Soul sheep are nearly as fast as sound, so a hit from a sheep can hurt, but his elite sheep, the ones with horns, are not as fast. The elite sheep ,however, can use the horns to even make fatal blows. Although they can do some strong things, the sheep are mostly used as distractions so that Shepherd can get the upper hand.

Strengths:
Shepherd woke up being extremely smart, and the years of protecting his sheep have only improved his other senses (like hearing and reacting) he can use his staff and light powers very well, so demon forms are sometimes quite easy for him to defeat. Also the end of the staff that is curved, is sometimes used to catch something or choke someone.

Weaknesses:
Shepherd doesn't have any true powers except controlling the sheep, so without the staff fighting may be difficult. The staff is wood, so it can be broke. However since it has light powers, it can be easily fixed. Although he is fast at reacting, he isn't as fast at running, so he may be seen riding a sheep. His main weakness, however, is his sheep. When one dies he may reflect for a bit leaving him vulnerable for a while. If too many sheep are in danger or have died he will take the rest and flee in hopes of saving them. He can only create up to 10 sheep's. These kind of sheep's may vary between the fast ones and the elite ones.

Personality:
Shepherd is a very laid back and lazy person, but he is usually very calm and serious, so he doesn't tend to joke around a lot. He is also very calm and quite even in a time of destitute.

Character Bio:
remembers nothing about childhood or even his name. he woke up one day next to his staff with a severe headache. when he walked outside he was greeted by an army of sheep. he looked out to see large empty fields. he later came to terms with what his staff could do, and he trained the soul sheep to distinguish his hand signals and his voice. after years of protecting and training the sheep, he went in search for a nearby city or house he still travels the globe as a nomad. Although he doesn’t know about his past, he still wants to, so he has been searching for opponents that may no anything about his forgotten past.

Animated Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYghSal2sU

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on March 14th, 2018, 10:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist~
Soldier
Looks great! I definitely wanna see this guy in action!

Farmer
@Sareth Could you please check my friends app? Thanks!

Soldier
This duelist, is pure genius. Although the sheep moving at the speed of sound is kinda much, to me personally, atleast

Villager
imagine collecting all the staff's power for the first time, as he immediately falls over from the unexpected weight

Global Mod
@NickelValueAnims sorry for the wait but congrats! You have been accepted! :)

Actually I saw a small problem with your app, I wanted you to add a limit to how many soul sheep you can create at a time but I didn't want you to fix it and then wait for us again so I made the limit to 10 sheep for now ^_^
I hope that's fine! Read over your app and let me know if it's all good :)

Soldier
imagine he could use another ultimate attack: "BEEP BEEP LIKE A SHIP"

Duelist name: Core Dreezer
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=17007
*rolls*
*Rolls*
*ROLLS*

Grasshopper
@Sareth yeah ten soul sheep at a time is ok :P i don’t know how to directly reply though but that’s cuz I’m suppppeeeerrrrrrr smart anyway thanks for accepting my app :D

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.