Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Soldier
Bounce

Weapon / Power:
Floating Trampoline Balls: Bounce carries mini purple/dark blue balls (ONLY 3) that he can throw which transforms into trampolines and float in the air (Bounce can control when they change into trampolines)
Bounce can also make them turn back into balls and fly back into his hand, BUT he can only return each trampoline one at a time AND only the one that is closest to him.
If the trampolines get destroyed they will turn into red balls, go back to bounce's hand and have a 15 second cool-down.
(He can also stand on the back of the trampolines in mid-air, sorta as platforms)

Flame Fist: Bounce can put a fire-like substances in his arm (that looks like a flame) and punch which does more damage then a normal punch, but also send the victim flying/knockback (knock back level depends on flame colour)
Green Flame: Barely any knock back, Barely any stamina needed, basically just a powerful regular punch.
Blue frame: A little bit of knockback, low amount of stamina needed.
Orange flame: Quite a lot of knockback, Quite a lot of stamina needed.
Red flame: LOTS of knockback, sending the victim flying, almost impossible to perform without being tired af. (His eyes also turn red for dramatic effect)

Mutant/Super legs: Due to his mutant legs, Bounce has the super power to jump higher than any normal human and even superpowered duelists. And with his trampolines he can jump even higher!

Also, his leg bones are enhanced to be stronger than normal. Basically super strength just in the legs exclusively.

Strengths:
-Highly athletic
-Skilled in martial arts
-Fast, doesn't have super speed though.
-Can use floating trampolines as a weapon to bounce duelists around.
-Aerial fights
-Unable to die or be damaged by falling

Weaknesses:
-Trampolines can break and be pushed out of the air
-Cocky personality
-Young and inexperienced, despite being skilled in martial arts.
-Gets tired easily if he does his 'flame fist' a lot (represented by the 'stamina')
-Tries not to kill anyone, no matter who he is fighting [but sometimes his cocky personality makes him under-think things and may make him accidentally kill someone who is weak or currently vulnerable, but not usually]
-Short (because he is a kid)
-His flame punches are only a little stronger than normal, and his punches are pretty normal, So he basically only does damage through the knockback and environment when it comes to his flame punches.

Personality:
Sometimes Cocky
Childish
Playful
Can get angered easily
Tries not to kill, no matter who he is fighting

Character Bio:
Bounce was a normal kid. He was top of the athletics class in his school, respected by his classmates, but usually got in trouble for being too energetic in the classroom.

But one day, when he was doing his normal messing around in the class room, he was jumping around as usual, but suddenly, he jumped so high that he jumped to the roof of his classroom and broke a hole into it. Obviously that wasn't normal for a child to do, so he was sent to a hospital. He was found to his legs to be, 'mutant'. His parents wanted a normal child, so they abandoned him. Obviously the hospital wouldn't allow parents to just abandon their children, but they remembered about a land called 'Cier' where powerful people would go to fight other people. That's where the hospital would normally send 'mutants'.

So Bounce was sent to the land of Cier, to survive. (And somehow was able to find floating trampolines to be used as a weapon .>.)

Animated Demo:
https://youtu.be/jO1qGmZ-rHo

comic demo : version1: paper {since, for me, fullbody is easier on paper.}

Version2: Digital showing some more of bounce.

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on July 31st, 2018, 8:58 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist~
Soldier
Oh uh, I can't seem to fix that banner image .>. Can someone help with that?

Oh I got to ping these guys don't I? :V @Sareth @Naitoshadow @d4rkrailgunr

Ninja
yo man i gotchu
put this link in instead
https://i.imgur.com/4ypVEGs.png

Soldier
ChickenWL wrote:
yo man i gotchu
put this link in instead

I have a question. What DONT you have? Lol

Ninja
@MCTiloAnims i have no clue wut u mean .______.

Ninja
MCTiloAnims wrote:
ChickenWL wrote:
yo man i gotchu
put this link in instead

Yeah, I'm quite confused about that too...

As for the app, I love it! Very original!

Soldier
Frest wrote:
MCTiloAnims wrote:
ChickenWL wrote:
yo man i gotchu
put this link in instead

Yeah, I'm quite confused about that too...

As for the app, I love it! Very original!

ChickenWL wrote:
@MCTiloAnims i have no clue wut u mean .______.

Everywhere people ask for stuff Andy he’s always like Yo I got u fam (Link to something)
And when ever there’s a mistake he’s also like Yo I Gotchu bro (Link To Another Thing)

Ninja
@MCTiloAnims oh that! XD

Ninja
MCTiloAnims wrote:

Everywhere people ask for stuff Andy he’s always like Yo I got u fam (Link to something)
And when ever there’s a mistake he’s also like Yo I Gotchu bro (Link To Another Thing)

Hmmmm

Yo, @ChickenWL I need a link that fills my car up with cash overnight.

Soldier
ChickenWL wrote:
yo man i gotchu
put this link in instead

Hmm... I don’t think that link seems to work. Unless it works on everyone else’s screen and my screen is just an autistic idiot.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.