Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Farmer
(Cairis)

Weapon / Power:

Lance: Cairis' lance can split into two and can gravitate towards him when he calls upon it.
Aura: Cairis can release aura similar to lightning which can be blue or yellow

Strengths:

-His strongest advantage is hand to hand combat
-He can control his aura

Weaknesses:

-He is weak against long ranged fighters
-Water makes him substantially weaker
-He is cocky
-He is inexperienced with his lance, but uses it for entertainment

Personality:

-He underestimates his opponents as a habit
-He sometimes takes fights seriously, but tends to like to joke around
-He will do whatever it takes to survive

Character Bio:

Cairis was always a very smart person, but this never fulfilled his motives in life of wishing to protect others. In order to become stronger he started training. Cairis abandoned society and for many years and trained in mountains distant from any town. One day a man named Onyx who held an axe stumbled upon Cairis' home in the mountains. By this time in life Cairis had already mastered close quarter combat and held no fear against fighting any opponent so he challenged the man. They befriended each other and fought each other constantly over 3 years and became rivals. During these 3 years Cairis received a lance from Onyx which contained the power of aura. The lance also held a gravitational link to its master so that it could not be stolen. As he continued to train with Onyx Cairis developed a love for his lance and began to lose interest in fighting without it because he felt it was too simple to defeat his opponents. Onyx taught him how to use his lance briefly before departing. Despite being tutored Cairis was not fully trained and still was ver sloppy with his weapon which greatly frustrated him. Due to this he returned to society in order to challenge any opponent in search of mastery. Many warn him that his cockiness will lead to the death of him, but he refuses to listen to the opinions of others unless in his interest.

Animated Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9sHSYijkcc

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 1 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
Dojo Duels Tournament 2017

Last edited by Sareth on July 22nd, 2017, 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Update statistics
Samurai
Here's the image in a working format http://orig15.deviantart.net/9962/f/201 ... a5zmun.png

Other than that this is a great Duelist, gl

Farmer
Elextricking wrote:
Here's the image in a working format http://orig15.deviantart.net/9962/f/201 ... a5zmun.png

Other than that this is a great Duelist, gl

Monk
Welcome to the Official Roster bro

♥ K A W A I IImageK A W A I I ♥

Farmer
Wow you made it quickly to the roster

I like the fact that he uses a lance. Thats not something i usually see in Cier. Pretty creative though
Nice duelist

Farmer
R_AnImS wrote:

I like the fact that he uses a lance. Thats not something i usually see in Cier. Pretty creative though
Nice duelist

thanks guys and what is cier?

Manatea~

Soldier
Input wrote:
R_AnImS wrote:

Nice duelist

thanks guys and what is cier?

Not sure if you already got the answer to this but Cier is the fantasy world all these duelists fight/reside in.

Farmer
Wow, the character is well animated; his movements flows harmoniously well with his personality. I like the demo and the duelist very much. Congrats man.

Farmer
Minxar wrote:

Not sure if you already got the answer to this but Cier is the fantasy world all these duelists fight/reside in.

Ohh i guess i need to read up on duelists more lol

Manatea~

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.