Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Soldier
Raymond The Errant Swordsman

Weapons / Powers:

SkyLight (Energy Saber) : Raymond is equipped with a especial saber made of a uknown metal
the saber comes with 3 chips inserted, this chips controls the elements.
Each chip control an element, the 3 chips controls Fire, Ice and lightning element.
Raymond is able to use the elements and make his attacks more powerful and dangerous however
when he's using elemental attacks he lost stamina fast.

-Crown Rapier :
An enchanted rare rapier with a huge resistance and extremely low weight
The only ones able to use the rapier is the owner and the family of the owner.

-Crown Rapier Last Stand
The blade of the rapier can be launched at short-medium distances with great force
the blade can be rearmed as long raymond gets the blade.

-Raymond Scarf
He is able to dissapear the scarf and reappear it using his energy, this is the only thing that raymond is able to do without using his energy sword

-Energy Boots
Raymond is equipped with a special boots.
This boots can make him dash in the air in any direction in a short distance and can make him fly for a limit of 5 seconds or more when he
use his energy on the boots. Raymond can charge energy to make great jumps or dash really fast also if he kicks somebody, a charged attack will
make a forceful recoil in the opponent. (The charge takes 3 seconds to be done, he can also use the charge when is not fully charged, making the attack less powerful

-Raymond is capable to launch powerful attacks into the air with his saber, these can be just powerful energy slashes
or energy slashes with a element combined.

-Energy Barrier: Raymond is able to put barriers completely around he if its neccesary of the size he wants, at more
bigger the barrier more energy is spent to keep it working but he need the saber to do this otherwise he is unable to
do this.

-When Raymond is using fire element, he can make powerful projectiles of energy and is able to use this
to make a high jump, the impact on the ground can launch him into the air with a great force. when he uses this to defend
himself the projectiles makes explosions depending on how much energy he puts in these attacks. When he stabs the saber
in the ground, he can make the fire goes through the earth and make it go to where he wants sometimes he doesn't send fire but a lot of heat compressed air
to launch his enemies into the air.

-When he uses lightning element, he has mastered the use of this
element, he can throw lightning of the skies and can electrify water just touching the water with the saber, he is also able to launch electricity of the saber at short distances.

-When he uses Ice Element, he can make walls of ice just stabbing the ground and stalagmites suddenly appearing of
the ground too at short and medium distances.

Strengths:

-Raymond is a great strategist in combats, he wont lose at anything more weak to him
when he knows he can lose a battle, he rather surrender than waste more time.

-Very Good at hand to hand combat
-Dangerous when he uses elemental attacks
-Great Amount of Stamina

Weaknesses:

-The elemental attacks take aways energy from Raymond making his elemental attacks more weak.
-With out the Saber, Raymond cant no use his elemental powers and barriers.
-When Raymond is out of energy, he cant use his saber
-When Raymond is out of energy, he cant charge his boots
-When Raymond surpass the limit of 5 seconds flying, the energy drains fast

Martial Arts:

-Free Fighting Style
-Kendo
-Fencer

Personality:

Raymond is a kind person, likes to treat everyone with respect and love
when he's with his friends he tends to act like a clown and make bad jokes at
purpose. When he's alone with uknown people he tends to act antisocial and avoid any kind of activity with those guys (Mostly when he has things to do)

when he has nothing to do, and people wanna involve him in something he will act like a bored person and will agree in some cases.

he is serious, happy, arrogant, kind, confident, smart , prankster, antisocial.

Character Bio :
Raymond was born in a royal castle and moved into a town with his fathers.
his fathers were facing a group of skilled bandits that were hunting his people and family.
Raymond show talent when he was 8 years old at hand to hand combats, he got trained and become a prodigy in hand to hand combat
One day, his town was attacked by one uknown enemy, he kill all the people, before his father die he told to Raymond
search the family treasure in his house, his father give him his rapier and his Scarf, the treasure was the Saber he actually use
in the same day Raymond made a promise to kill the murderer of his family and his people.

Animated Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdnugbz4tM

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on December 28th, 2017, 5:04 am, edited 28 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist~
Soldier
p solid duelist right there homie! The grammar looks very good actually, gg.

Soldier
UnusAngelusAlatum wrote:
p solid duelist right there homie! The grammar looks very good actually, gg.

thank you <3
im sure i can do this :D

Monk
Copy this code to keep the picture in center
Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wml2qfy.png[/img][/align]

Global Mod
@Heckray pretty cool Duelist buddy ^_^
Fixed your application for you a bit so it's closer to what is deemed okay for accepting :)
However, I think your Duelist can do too many powers / attacks and has too many strengths.
Can you come up with more valid weaknesses? D: It is just that the weakness field seems seriously lacking compared to all the other sections ;(

Still need your demo too!

And could you maybe proofread up your application a bit? If you aren't able to do this, then don't sweat about this, I'll do it for you when you manage to fix everything else :) Then, just let me or any Duel Mod know when you are ready for another review! Thanks!

Soldier
Sareth wrote:
@Heckray pretty cool Duelist buddy ^_^
Fixed your application for you a bit so it's closer to what is deemed okay for accepting :)
However, I think your Duelist can do too many powers / attacks and has too many strengths.
Can you come up with more valid weaknesses? D: It is just that the weakness field seems seriously lacking compared to all the other sections ;(

Still need your demo too!

And could you maybe proofread up your application a bit? If you aren't able to do this, then don't sweat about this, I'll do it for you when you manage to fix everything else :) Then, just let me or any Duel Mod know when you are ready for another review! Thanks!

I add more weaknesses and sure i will fix everything else when i finish my demo then i will tag you once again to review my application and with some effort im sure i will get in the roster. thanks for your time :D

Duel Mod
Cool duelist you got there! Hope to see him soon. :3

Soldier
Sticklet wrote:
Cool duelist you got there! Hope to see him soon. :3

thank you :D
you will see him in action soon

Farmer
Hi Heckray! Welcome to dojo duels!

Soldier
@sareth could yo check this out, its been a while but i decided to make a quick demo (SORRY FOR THE LaZINEss ;3;)
i hope this is enough like to get in the roaster

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.