Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Grasshopper
This is a sick idea man good thinking

Global Mod
@hydrios congrats! Your Duelist has been accepted! Sorry for only getting to this now D:
So I had to move around some statements like the one where you said "You are the greatest melee user in Cier" and put that under Character Bio instead. Hope that's okay! We can't allow allow a bold statement like that under Strengths sadly D;
It's also simply too much to say that, especially for a new Duelist off the bat! But putting it under Character Bio is more acceptable because those aren't entirely deemed as "fact" and "canon" as much.
I also proofread up your app a little, so if there is anything wrong, just let me know! ^_^

Have a great time Dueling~

Soldier
Here we go, thanks Sareth !

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left
So just stay where you are

take a look at my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gzik ... H7JJdhOBHg

Villager
Nice Duelist Man!

I stain the Finest~Blood Body
I already have control~Skin Body
I can out run you~Energy Body
Do you even lift brah~Muscle Body
I bet I can break you~Bone Body
Good or Bad~Spirit Body
Hahaha~Split Body
How bout you all shut up!!!~Mark (Main Body)

Soldier
Guys, Myen officially just joined Purge, from now on, my batles will probably be related to Purge, so if you think you're impure, come to me ;) !

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left

take a look at my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gzik ... H7JJdhOBHg

Monk
Seems a lot like Bog

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Villager
Hydrios you wanna duel? I hope you can duel me becauz i find your duelist great and second I really like to duel someone with great animation ability because i'm bad at animating and still practicing on how to animate without tween so... HOPE YIU CAN DUEL ME! =)

"You can't escape from your nightmares".
- Nightmare

Soldier
@M1ND_B3ND3R I'm sorry but I'm already dueling someone right now, and I only plan on dueling animators at my skill level so I can also improve sorry :/. Keep practising and getting better by dueling people at your rank, it'll work more than trying to improve too fast, or else you won't learn anything :c.

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left

Villager
That's ok tnx for answering : )

"You can't escape from your nightmares".
- Nightmare

Soldier
Nice duelist demo man

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.