Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Soldier
Another time manipulator?

AAAAAAAAAA

Soldier
Jomm's joined the duels? That's it, people, we're done, let's go home.

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to seeing this character (and you) in action. :D

Insert pithy, inspiring quote here.

Duelist: Alfred

InHouse Staff
Pace4 wrote:
Is that white guy Onlywatching? Great character tho demo is top notch!

(;

Soldier
First duel late 2017.

Villager
@Jomm may i asked if Chronos has a stick figure ver ?

Soldier
You'd be my perfect match, but I suck at animating. RIP

Janitor
Quite the predicament he's in lol. Interesting bio. Similar to the supervillian Chronos but i'm sure it wasn't intentional. Awesome demo btw!

Me: i spilled soda on mah keyboard
Shuriken255: shit man...
Shuriken255: buy new soda

Quik: I take back what I said. I fucking hate you guys.This thread is why we can't have nice things.

Grasshopper
I think you did balance chronos enough, considering the fact he has one of the strongest powers a superhuman can have.

But, isn't the rule about how contact nullifies time dilation too backbreaking?
Once a character with a stone/metalic grip grabs you it is over.

P.S. I registered an account on dojo just to reply to this thread.

Villager
How am I supposed to fight that!?

Quote:
Weaknesses:

• Removal of Glasses: Chronos wears a corrective lens, without them the world would appear distorted and discoloured beyond comprehension, even more so during time shifts.
  • Physical Contact: Having contact with Chronos during a Time Freeze will bring the opponent into it along with him until contact is broken.
  • Speedsters: Moving fast against Time Dilation will just bring the fight to an equilibrium.
  • Low Stamina: Preferring hit-and-run tactics, Chronos tries to end fights soon after starting, resulting in poor endurance and stamina.
  • Susceptible to Magic: Time Dilation is nullified by Magic users.
  • 2/3: For his skill to work, he has to balance between: Time Dilation, Magnitude, and Duration. It is a taxing skill and he can only have the best of two at a time, otherwise it would prove lethal towards himself.
  • Intense Light: Chronos' pupils dilate during time shifts while processing more information. Sudden blinding lights can disorientate him.

Quote:
Focus On:

• Removal of Glasses: Chronos wears a corrective lens, without them the world would appear distorted and discoloured beyond comprehension, even more so during time shifts.
  • Physical Contact: Having contact with Chronos during a Time Freeze will bring the opponent into it along with him until contact is broken.
  • Susceptible to Magic: Time Dilation is nullified by Magic users.
  • Intense Light: Chronos' pupils dilate during time shifts while processing more information. Sudden blinding lights can disorientate him.

(O.o) Oooohh...

My duelist: [C] Fils

Villager
How are Stasis and Blink different other than usage time and "lethal-ness"? And how is Stasis the one that doesn't need stamina...

Page 2 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.